Search

Continental: 25,000 OnePass Miles to HKG

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2001, 4:16 am
Original Poster

Continental: 25,000 OnePass Miles to HKG

http://www.onepass.com/asp/aliasfram...tm%2523hkgsale

Experience Hong Kong For Only 25,000 Miles

Known as the "City of Life," Hong Kong is a city like no other. You'll find exceptional shopping in the Stanley Market, The Lanes and the Western District. After shopping, sample the incredible local cuisine at one of many great restaurants. Pamper yourself with an afternoon visit to a spa before spending an evening out on the town at a few of Hong Kong's many night spots.

With 50% savings to Hong Kong, why not take a friend? Make your reward travel reservations today and take advantage of this great offer. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or days - so don't delay.

We also have other destinations available in the Caribbean, Mexico, Brazil and Europe. Read more about our Spring Reward Sale.

To make reward travel reservations, call the Continental International Reward Desk at 1-800-344-1411.

CONDITIONS: Miles cannot be purchased for this promotion. Restricted travel dates apply. Travel must commence no earlier than March 1, 2001 and must be completed by May 31, 2001. International taxes of up to $53.74 per person are not included. This offer is valid for travel to and from the 48 contiguous U.S. All terms and conditions of the OnePass program apply, including Continental Airlines' right to modify or terminate the OnePass program in accordance with the terms and conditions of OnePass.
Old Feb 22, 2001, 7:17 am
DOC 2 BE

Excellent catch Harold!!!

Welcome Aboard!!!

Old Feb 22, 2001, 4:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT, SPG GLD, PC PLT SPIRE
Wow, the mileage sale is great!

Is there anyway I can launder Northwest miles into CO miles? If I can, off to the carribean or Europe I go, and I can take some family with me
Old Feb 22, 2001, 7:07 pm

Programs: DL 2+Million Miler, Delta Platinum(by choice), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, IHG Platinum
If anybody figures out how to use NW miles for this trip, I would go in a minute.

------------------
Old Feb 22, 2001, 10:30 pm

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
I'd be even happier if they would post the bonus points they promise: survey (500) and on-line statements (1000).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.