Search

A check from ALL Advantage!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 1999, 1:13 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

A check from ALL Advantage!

In my mail today, a check from All Advantage for $25.00 Hurray! I'm off to buy a few margaritas!

If interested, join now (there's no survey to fill out) at:

http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BKM-709

and please, if so inclined, use the ID (BKM-709) when asked if referred by someone. Thanks very much.

[This message has been edited by doc (edited 03-21-2000).]
Old Nov 22, 1999, 2:48 pm
pgupta011

I'm still below the amount at which they mail ($20), and I made some networking changes on my NT machine, and now the green light does not go on All I got from customer service was a reply to look at their web pages - which I already had done before sending them an email. So it looks like my account is stuck.

I saw another service (value-something) which is promising a payout of 90c/hr (plus referrals) but they are not yet operational.

Old Nov 22, 1999, 6:52 pm
pgupta011

Mystery solved (without help from AllAdvantage support) - I had to modify my preferences on Internet Explorer (which I don't use - I use Netscape Navigator). Maybe I'll get a check next month.

[This message has been edited by pgupta011 (edited 11-22-1999).]

Old Nov 24, 1999, 9:06 am
doc
Original Poster

Think it's valuepay.com (pIggy) and they have nearly finished their alpha test.

Glad you got the problem with All Adv figured out!

It was just good to know they are actually sending out checks. Supposedly they are the "premier" company provideing users free money for surfing!
Old Dec 25, 1999, 2:24 am

I have recieved two checks from ALLADVANTAGE. This isn't a hoax as for I have a frind who works at Bank of America. He pulled up the account and its well funded!

For those of you who don't know you get paid whenever your surfing the net. Click here to find out more: http://alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=cbh101

If you use the above link, you'll help me get a referal! (hey better than no-one getting one right!) Theres no cost to join either.

[This message has been edited by Miles Man (edited 02-03-2000).]
Old Dec 25, 1999, 7:51 am

Thanks Miles Man. I for one didn't know.

------------------
MilesNut

Old Dec 27, 1999, 6:55 pm
Original Member

I have received 2 checks from AllAdvantage already and should be getting my third one anyday. This is a great program, and it is easy to earn money by surfing. I'm doing it anyway!!!! Any one want to sign up, use my referral id AOJ-107
Old Dec 27, 1999, 9:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
Ha! I haven't gotten a dime out of alladvantage. But I keep the Viewbar running anyway! Am I a fool or will they cut me a check when my balance hits $1MM?!

Anyway, if anyone wants to join and MAYBE get paid, go to http://alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=AMI413. Of course, I do get a refrral that way, but better than than no one getting one, right?
Old Dec 27, 1999, 10:10 pm

Programs: AA, Hilton, Marriott
cmwdjw: I'm going to give this a try. I just signed up, and used your ID as a referral. I do hope my experience is better than onepassaddict's!
Old Dec 28, 1999, 6:09 am

If anyone wants to know about other get paid to surf programs, please go to
http://www.refmaker.com/members/bernsay.shtml
Old Feb 3, 2000, 1:26 pm

Location: AA Plat, US Gold, HHonors Gold, Starwood Gold, LP Mile-ionaire
Well, I'm going to give this a shot too. I've used your account as a referral, cmwdjw, and I hope I also have your positive experience.
Old Feb 3, 2000, 1:51 pm
doc
Original Poster

Thumbs up

I've received a second check for $25 as well, and it too seems to have cleared! It's easy and painless but I have no referrals so far. If interested, join now (there's no survey to fill out) at:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=BKM-709
and please, if so inclined, use the ID (BKM-709) when asked if referred by someone. Thanks very much.
Old Feb 3, 2000, 2:41 pm

Cool

I got my third check today from Alladvantage!

$39.40 and all I did was surf the web!!! This is so easy. too bad they don't offer miles.
Old Feb 6, 2000, 8:48 am

If anyone else is interested in other get paid to surf programs and at the same time get a website to get your own referrals, please go to:
http://www.maxref.com/mrp/top.cgi/ea...I6XQ:949850991
Old Feb 6, 2000, 10:12 pm

re alladvantage.com: I am online a lot at home and at work. Initially, it sounded like a great deal to get paid for surfing. However, I ultimately decided against this scheme because it is not clear to me just who has access to my surfing activities. It feels too "Big Brother"like to me. Anyone else getting the heebie-jeebies over this?

------------------
Get over it!
Get on with it!
Get to it!
Get with it!
C-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.