Community
Wiki Posts
Search

6000 Continental Miles for Switching From PSE&G

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2000, 9:54 am
Original Poster

6000 Continental Miles for Switching From PSE&G

Received a mailing yesterday from New Power, who are apprently one of the first companies to take advantage of electricity deregulation in NJ. They are offering 6000 Continental One Pass miles for switching your electricity service from PSE&G to them (NJ residents and PSE&G customers only) as follows:

The NewPower™
Continental OnePass Program
2,000 miles when you sign up for the 6 Month Value Power Plan from NewPower™.
1,000 bonus miles when you extend your 6 month service with the new 12 month plan.
1,800 miles earn 100 miles every month just for payment of your bill on time. If you choose our 6 month plan you'll earn 600 miles. If you continue with the new 12 month plan, you'll earn another 1,200 miles giving you a total of 1,800 miles.
1,200 bonus miles for Internet Sign Up.
6,000 Total Miles.

Details at www.newpower.com/b00201. FYI, I have not made the switch yet, want to investigate it further, but thought I would pass it along. Also note at least one other forum member seems to think you should take everything I say with a grain of salt since I am new to the forum.
Old Nov 8, 2000, 4:54 pm
Suspended

Thanks for the info, this seems worth investigating. I mean, we have to use electric anyway, getting miles for it is just gravy Anyone tries it, let us know how it is.
Old Nov 8, 2000, 8:02 pm

I signed up for New Power as an alternative to PECO Energy (Philadelphia). They also offered the same mileage deal for USAirways and Delta.

Jay

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.