Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK/Eire Cut-Price Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 1998 | 9:22 am
Original Poster
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
UK/Eire Cut-Price Airlines

I know this is not FF stuff, but I have noticed (and pointed out) a few times that I don't think everyone is aware of some of the new cut price airlines in Europe.

Therefore I thought I would share the web addresses of the three most popular with you all.

Easyjet: www.easyjet.com
RyanAir: www.ryanair.ie
Go (BA): www.go-fly.com

If you are not familiar with these airlines, have a look at the web sites, I think you may be suprised at the costs.

Not all of them are bookable through travel agents.

[sorry BA but it had to be done!]
MF

Old Nov 18, 1998 | 9:26 am
Original Poster
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
I don't know if Rudi is able to add to this list?
MF

Old Nov 18, 1998 | 9:48 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
20 Years on Site

I can't decide if it is a lack of professionalism, a marketing tool or just how things are done in Europe....it's very strange how EasyJet uses their website to discuss the lawsuit and activities that have taken place between them and British Airways.
Old Nov 18, 1998 | 10:21 am
Original Poster
Original Member

MA: I think it is just jealousy. Easyjet got very upset when BA started GO.

The argument seems to be that BA is subsidising GO's fairs. Personally I don't see what the problem is.

The fact remains that prices are coming down, as a consumer that is fine with me.
MF

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.