Reload this Page >

Mileage Run Suggestions?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mileage Run Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2000, 12:35 am

motnot, did some site's "tool" come up with that routing or did you enter all the stops yourself? If you used some site's tool, can you tell us which one? Thanks!
Old Jul 16, 2000, 2:35 am

Came across it on Travelocity. Did the "Best fare finder" for FLL-BNA, then picked Delta and some dates. Then it gave me some two-segment routings for departure, but I clicked on "View more fares" and it gave me a couple three-segment choices. Same for return flights. Not familiar with Delta's site, but I'd assume you could find the same flights there.
Old Jul 16, 2000, 3:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Travelocity does have some weird quotes!

Try asking for HKG-PWN (Hong Kong to Portland Maine) - they come up with a United fare in 9 booking classes for "$00.00" per ticket!

Now thats the fareI like for a mileage run!

Old Jul 16, 2000, 2:31 pm

I've never used Travelocity for booking DL flights. Do you get your regular base miles and Skymiles including Medallion bonus miles?
Old Jul 16, 2000, 4:10 pm

I can't speak for flights booked thru Travelocity, but Delta flights I have booked thru Expedia earned me both base miles and Silver Medallion bonus miles. I would expect the same would be true for Travelocity. The only miles you should miss would be the on-line booking bonus you get on the Delta site (1000 miles for a R/T ticket).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.