Daily Getaways 2024

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Daily Getaways 2024

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2024, 10:58 am

Programs: Aeroplan, MileagePlus, Marriott Rewards
I was hitting reload right at noon for the Choice points and I somehow still missed out on the 55,000 point package. They were literally gone in under 5 seconds. I ended up getting 3 of the 42,000 point packages... I plan to redeem for two rooms on a family vacation in Tokyo. Definitely not the most posh surroundings but with some costly recent car repairs and home renovations coming up, this has to be a budget affair, haha.
Old May 1, 2024, 12:57 am

Anyone lucky with Hyatt? I wasn't.
Old May 1, 2024, 1:20 am
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Originally Posted by erik123
Anyone lucky with Hyatt? I wasn't.
Didn't they have like 20 packages total, 3, 9, 12? Complete waste of time. Bots will snag 18 of those immediately, and after clicking for 20 minutes, you'll stand a 1 in 1000 chance of picking up one of the remaining two when the "pros" have exhausted their credit cards. To be fair, I have participated in this nonsense on occasion in recent years and even managed to grab a couple packages, but generally, I have far better uses for my lunch break.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old May 1, 2024, 10:47 am

got lucky this year, snagged the cosmo and the palazzo deal

used the palazzo for phish at the sphere, was awesome! also love that venetian/palazzo deals are good through 12/27/2025
Old May 3, 2024, 1:54 pm

Programs: WN A-list, Hyatt Glob, HH DM, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by jpdx
Reluctantly bought 4x 55k points. Also had 4x 42k on hold in two browsers, but decided to pass. Choice points are still a good deal in Scandinavia, on peak weekend nights at the Oregon coast, etc., but my main use -- Preferred Hotels -- has been really buggy recently.
Did you get your points already? Do you know how long it usually takes?
Old May 4, 2024, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by flyersky1
Did you get your points already? Do you know how long it usually takes?
My Best Western points posted yesterday, still waiting on Choice.
flyersky1 likes this.
Old May 8, 2024, 10:59 am

Still waiting on Choice points; was able to grab a 14k and 28k. Anyone else have theirs deposited yet?
flyersky1 likes this.
Old May 8, 2024, 5:47 pm

Still waiting on my Choice points to post. I came here to find out if anyone got theirs. I got in on all the packages except for the 55K one by excessively refreshing for about 15 minutes so they better post...
flyersky1 likes this.
Old May 9, 2024, 7:45 am

I'm still waiting on Choice as well.

I'm in no huge rush though given that I'm over 7 months from reaching the 100 day booking window for my travel dates!
flyersky1 likes this.
Old May 10, 2024, 7:47 pm

Some of my Choice points posted but only 1/4 of them. I bought 4 of 28,000 and only 28,000 posted. It's annoying after the long wait. I'm not sure now if they made a mistake and I need to call or if the rest would be posted eventually.

Originally Posted by zerorain
Still waiting on Choice points; was able to grab a 14k and 28k. Anyone else have theirs deposited yet?
Originally Posted by lilynarly
Still waiting on my Choice points to post. I came here to find out if anyone got theirs. I got in on all the packages except for the 55K one by excessively refreshing for about 15 minutes so they better post...
Originally Posted by heraclitus
I'm still waiting on Choice as well.

I'm in no huge rush though given that I'm over 7 months from reaching the 100 day booking window for my travel dates!
Old May 11, 2024, 11:26 am

Some of my Choice points posted but only 1/4 of them. I bought 4 of 28,000 and only 28,000 posted. It's annoying after the long wait. I'm not sure now if they made a mistake and I need to call or if the rest would be posted eventually.
Same with me, I only got one of the four points packages that I ordered. I thought I'd wait until next weekend to see what happens before calling in about it.
Old May 11, 2024, 6:20 pm

Same with me, I only got one of the four points packages that I ordered. I thought I'd wait until next weekend to see what happens before calling in about it.
I decided to call. Even though the daily getaways confirmation email said to call choice, Choice had no idea what happened and advised to contact daily getaways. I did send them and email. What a mess. I'll just wait until the end of next week before I contact them again.
Old Yesterday, 1:36 pm

I decided to call. Even though the daily getaways confirmation email said to call choice, Choice had no idea what happened and advised to contact daily getaways. I did send them and email. What a mess. I'll just wait until the end of next week before I contact them again.
Ugh. This is not encouraging.

I checked this morning and still no points beyond one of the four packages I bought. I'll wait until the end of the week too and if nothing happens I'll follow up with them.
flyersky1 likes this.
Old Yesterday, 2:28 pm

Ugh. This is not encouraging.

I checked this morning and still no points beyond one of the four packages I bought. I'll wait until the end of the week too and if nothing happens I'll follow up with them.
I just received an email from Daily Getaways. They said they are working with Choice and the issue should be resolved by tomorrow. Let's see
SPN Lifer and heraclitus like this.
Old Today, 10:44 am

Received the same email yesterday, without having reached out to them myself:
Dear Daily Getaways Customer,

We apologize for any inconvenience however there was an issue with the Choice Privileges Points deposit. Choice is working on rectifying the deposits and it should be complete by tomorrow. We appreciate your patience while they correct this.
Thank you,

Daily Getaways Customer Service
I had purchased two 55k packages, one posted last week, the second one didn't. Nothing yet today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.