Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

CSR at 0% for PYB. What to do with 720k points?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2023, 2:12 am
Original Poster

I've been just accumulating points over time as I can. Ordering cards every 3 months etc. In the past, I would take advantage of "pay yourself back" (PYB). As it honestly usually was better than even transferring to flight partners. I could book in cash and accumulate a new SUB even. Today I went into the platform and was bummed to see the 50% PYB option is gone, and the 25% option that I read about also went away. Given points can only be withdrawn 1:1 at this point, what do you think I should do? Should I just bite the bullet and take it out? I travel like 1-2x per year usually at this point. I wish it were more. Maybe it will be in the future but yeah..
Old Dec 16, 2023, 7:30 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
This is a thread discussing this feature here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chas...rred-plus.html
SPN Lifer and wingedwhale like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.