Search

Pointclick + Free Holiday?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2000, 5:42 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Pointclick + Free Holiday?

Hi all

I think pointclick was mentioned previously in respect of a free airfare but it now appears that they have a free holiday (sorry no airfare) offer. 3 days/ 2 nights accommodation at various resorts.

Scam? Timeshare? Thoughts please?

Anyway pointclick looks like an interesting program. You get from $5 to $500 of their 'cash' to spend at their merchants on sign up and $3 'cash' per referral'. I haven't seen any frequent flyer points yet but I'm looking.
http://www.pointclick.com/signup/index.jsp

And I won't mention that it would be really nice if you used my email address ([email protected]) if you sign up.

There. I didn't mention it.

cheers Peter

[This message has been edited by ffhound (edited 03-11-2000).]
Old Mar 11, 2000, 6:09 pm

Peter, I love Pointclick, in fact I'm adddicted to it as much as miles, well, no not quite that much I just received my third check today, which means that the trackball I'd have paid $30 or so for at the local discount store only cost me the $1.00 processing fee, since I also picked up free shipping! Plus I didn't have to go to the store - I can stay here in front of this machine instead and earn money by looking at cool new sites and running PTS programs on my free internet service!

However, I think you have to evaluate each site separately from Pointclick, since they're just an advertising forum. If you're talking about ILoveOrlando then I think it's definitely a timeshare. Since they now have cheaptickets (although no guarantee they'll stay - I still miss VolumeBuy) I'm thinking of trying to save up for something there.

Good luck, Ingrid

[This message has been edited by wannago (edited 03-11-2000).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.