Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Credits of Double Elite Nights from Chase Hyatt Business Card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2022, 6:57 pm
Original Poster

Credits of Double Elite Nights from Chase Hyatt Business Card

Anyone who recently approved for the Chase Hyatt Business card during the promotion of double elite nights for stays from 8/23/2022 to 12/31/2022 received their double elite nights from their award stays? I'm getting different answers from Chase's Secure Messages team.
First inquiry's response was I don't qualify for double elite nights which I was pretty certain they were wrong; I was approved for the card on 9/16th. The promotion runs up to 10/06th I believe. So I asked they look into this again and got a response from a Senior Service Speicalist: "...we can confirm your account is eligible to receive two qualifying night credits for all qualifying Hyatt hotel stays from your open date to December 31, 2022." And, "...This is a reward in connection to your Hyatt business card, therefore please know that only stays charged to your credit card are eligible to earn on behalf of this offer."
Old Oct 18, 2022, 7:19 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
You may wish to review the discussion in progress in the Hyatt forum: Chase Hyatt Business Card

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.