Community
Wiki Posts
Search

automatic surfing?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2000, 5:51 am
Original Poster

automatic surfing?

is there a program that will surf that will surf the web, click on URL's while the computer is unattended?
Old Feb 26, 2000, 6:33 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

CampTransporter?

Isn't this request, which is pretty OMNI, IMHO, kind of mutually incompatible with your earlier post?

"I am trying to find creative ways to earn frequent flier miles. All miles earned will be used to sent young boy to the Calvinist Cadets International Camporee in the year 2002 in Alberta Canada."
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/002290.html

I guess the ends justifies the means, eh? Is a bank or armored car hiest okay- or out of the question? I just don't know!
Old Feb 26, 2000, 8:02 pm

There does seem to be a certain irony here! Good catch Doc.

Nonetheless, I have often wondered if there is such a program. (Yes, it's OMNI, but the thread already started here...) Of course, the question of is there such a program or device would beg another question, which would be did the terms and conditions or whatever we agreed to when we signed up for various points or dollars for surfing schemes prohibit us from setting our computers up to surf while we pay attention to other things? I don't read them very well. But I think many of us open a bunch of windows, then pay attention to something else, then close the windows, etc. I actually have not felt doing much of this was worth the trouble, but if the trouble could be reduced by installing a simple program and telling it where to start surfing, this might work for me.
Old Feb 26, 2000, 8:35 pm

I do know of a program that automatically surf the web while you, lets say, sleep! I am pretty sure that it is not the most legal way to utilize this program according to terms and conditions, but it does work. Upon embership under my refid I will disclose the location of the download site. Click on http://www.refmaker.com/members/ddamberg.shtml , sign up for one of the sights, (my favorite and least annoying sight is Alladvantage.com), E-mail me and I will reply with the location of the site. Thanks!
Old Feb 29, 2000, 2:51 pm

JimmyJames -

Your post makes you sound more like Jesse James. I am interested in the program you refer to, but do not like your tactics - forcing me to refer you.

I have found flyertalkers by and large to be decent, giving folks, who are happy to give referrals when asked (not forced) and I think the tactics you use here are contrary to the spirit I have seen in my short tenure as a flyertalker.

I am happy to give other members referrals when I am not under duress, but I cannot take advantage of your offer.

[This message has been edited by Mikey (edited 02-29-2000).]
Old Feb 29, 2000, 4:23 pm

Last edited by TAKEOFF2DAY; Aug 15, 2015 at 2:05 pm
Old Feb 29, 2000, 5:47 pm

There are programs that will move your mouse so you get $$ from AllAdvantage and those types.
Old Feb 29, 2000, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Sorry, I didn't read the fine print. I'm intereseted in sending kid to camp as I have done in the past Didn't realize what I was asking for wasn't allowed in the agreements.

Thanks
Old Feb 29, 2000, 7:31 pm

It took a lot of time and research to find a program that works. There are a lot of auto surf programs out there that you can download from shaky warez sites and then watch your hard drive practically melt! I have found a worthy site and am more than happy to share with others. I didn't want it to come off the way it did and duly apologize. I understand your point and do agree, so, you do not have to register under my REFID (but it would be nice!) Just go to http://progenic.com and download FakeSurf 4.0! I have 3.0 and have not downloaded 4.0 yet. If any problems let me know!
Old Feb 29, 2000, 7:55 pm

Jimmy,

Thanks for the reply. I am already signed up for a few of the services, but I'll use you as a referral if I sign up for any more.
Old Mar 1, 2000, 9:35 pm

Even though I often don't pay much attention to the windows I open, I think these sites get their money's worth from me because I always check them out first when I'm looking to buy something, and have even been known to pay a teeny bit more just to get points, etc. Of course, internet shopping is wonderful for me, I hate stores
Old Mar 2, 2000, 2:05 am

Location: Southern California - UA1K, Delta GM, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold, AA Platinum
Here is the link for FAKESURF... it goes right to the download page...
http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/te...l?fcode=0015SY
Old Mar 2, 2000, 10:37 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Se Ezboard or Yahoo clubs for things like Alladvantage or pis to surf and you will find lots of listings of the software to cheat the programs. Lots of people who were using it too and the new version of the ad bar caught them and them (and sometimes their downline) had their accounts cut off too.

It's usually called a cheat on those boards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.