Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Award Booking Services

Award Booking Services

Old May 16, 17, 3:07 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Award Booking Services

I was reading an article that says that there are people/companies that are kind of travel agents. But instead of dollars, they use points and miles to make your reservations. You may have to pay $100 to $300 for them to book your award (depending on the number of people you are traveling with). But this fee
can be well worth it if they find valuable award seats that are too time consuming for you to uncover. And, in most cases, you only pay when they find awards that meet your needs.

Does anybody know who offers this kind of services and who is the best?
Old May 16, 17, 4:59 pm

Originally Posted by vscocuzza View Post
I was reading an article that says that there are people/companies that are kind of travel agents. But instead of dollars, they use points and miles to make your reservations. You may have to pay $100 to $300 for them to book your award (depending on the number of people you are traveling with). But this fee
can be well worth it if they find valuable award seats that are too time consuming for you to uncover. And, in most cases, you only pay when they find awards that meet your needs.

Does anybody know who offers this kind of services and who is the best?
I have seen this type of service offered on a travel bloggers website, not sure if it's allowed to post the link on here.
Old May 16, 17, 6:28 pm

Programs: AAdvantage Platinum
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...e-reviews.html
Old May 16, 17, 7:32 pm

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by pontevecchio View Post
wow, that's a list! thank you for posting

Search this Thread