Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Earn Bonus AA Miles -- Award Wallet

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2017, 5:02 pm

Programs: ??????????
Originally Posted by Allie Abby
just signed up to award wallet , left a comment on the blog , how do u know if u get the 5 miles , do u just wait to see if they go into ur aa account? just need miles to keep mine open.
If your comment is approved, you should see the miles post to your account within 5 business days. If you email me: howie@ AwardWallet with the email you used on your comment, your name, and the last 3 of your AA account number I can confirm if miles are pending to be posted.
Old Jul 4, 2017, 9:57 am

got the miles in my account , tks anyways
Old Jul 4, 2017, 12:36 pm

Originally Posted by Allie Abby
got the miles in my account , tks anyways
Excellent; glad to hear.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:21 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Miles post quick and I'm so glad I started doing this. Learning so much from reading the blog posts.
Old Jul 20, 2017, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by kathiel
Miles post quick and I'm so glad I started doing this. Learning so much from reading the blog posts.
^^^
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:08 am

Programs: All the programs!
Is it just me or has the Awardwallet website been down this morning? I can't get the login page to load so I'm unable to comment.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by oopl
Is it just me or has the Awardwallet website been down this morning? I can't get the login page to load so I'm unable to comment.
Just you. I've had no problems from the US (via VPN) & Europe
Old Oct 6, 2017, 8:27 am

Originally Posted by thehowieee
Just you. I've had no problems from the US (via VPN) & Europe
Thanks for checking. The awardwallet home page loads like this for me. Tried Chrome & Safari, desktop and mobile. Clicking on log in has no effect.

https://imgur.com/a/IObXn

However, I am able to update my accounts through the mobile app. I suspect this may have something to do with my work firewall.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 9:03 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
No problem for me either, via the mobile app from Austria.
Old Oct 6, 2017, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by oopl
Thanks for checking. The awardwallet home page loads like this for me. Tried Chrome & Safari, desktop and mobile. Clicking on log in has no effect.

https://imgur.com/a/IObXn

However, I am able to update my accounts through the mobile app. I suspect this may have something to do with my work firewall.
I've sent this over to support to verify, but work firewall is the likely culprit. if Support confirms any problem I'll report back here.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 11:53 am

Originally Posted by thehowieee
I've sent this over to support to verify, but work firewall is the likely culprit. if Support confirms any problem I'll report back here.
It's working as normal again. I do think it was the firewall.
Old Jan 25, 2018, 6:06 pm

Programs: United 1k aa exec plat
If you have multiple AAdvantage accounts linked to your AwardWallet user profile, you will need to select which account you wish to credit the miles towards.

how do you choose which account to credit to?
Old Jan 25, 2018, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by bryanwallace
If you have multiple AAdvantage accounts linked to your AwardWallet user profile, you will need to select which account you wish to credit the miles towards.

how do you choose which account to credit to?
After you leave a comment you'll receive a popup. That popup will either tell you to login to AwardWallet in another tab and then refresh the popup or it'll give you a list of AA accounts linked to your AwardWallet profile that are being monitored properly. Pick an account and you're good to go.

Remember you can earn a max of 5 AA miles per AwardWallet account (not AA account) per day. Our day is US/Eastern Time.
Old Feb 14, 2019, 2:24 pm

It seems the miles have been posting much less regularly this month. Missing on many days.

Last edited by oopl; Feb 17, 2019 at 9:10 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.