Community
Wiki Posts
Search

800USAHOTEL

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 1999, 9:29 pm
Original Poster

800USAHOTEL

Okay, so I've been gone a little while so forgive me if this info has already been posted!
Frequent Flyer Mileage Program
1800usahotels.com provides all our clients with FREE Frequent Flyer Miles valid on your favorite carriers. Continental Airlines, United Airlines, Delta airlines, Northwest, TWA and American Airlines.
http://1800usahotels.com/mileage_prog.htm

------------------
Where ever you end up, that's where you end up ending up

Old Dec 18, 1999, 8:46 am
Commander Catcop

Well I have NOT heard of them them, scanned the site and found some savings among the hotels.

I also e-mailed them a question that if you use this service to book hotels with frequent guest programs would you also earn points with the programs (like HIlton, Marriott, Starwood, etc.)

Tthanks for the tip bruddar!
Old Dec 18, 1999, 4:31 pm

My guess is YES. It sounds like the miles are "incentive" miles that the hotel agency purchases from the airlines. I'm sure everyone has seen the advertisements. DL was promoting them as holiday gifts. There is a limit to how many you can give to one person, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.