Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

UA/Delta miles for ANY VISA/MC

Old Dec 16, 1999, 7:11 pm
Original Poster

Get valuable air miles for holiday purchases. Now you can convert any credit card in your wallet into an air mileage reward card. United Airlines and Delta Airlines have launched a new program that enables you to register up to three different credit cards that will earn up to five miles for each dollar charged at selected merchants. Participating merchants include Eddie Bauer, The Sharper Image, Spiegel, Jos. A Bank, Cushman Fruit Company, Computability, Vitamins.com, CertificateXpress.com, ClubComputer.com and more. The United Mileage Plus Shopping program is currently awarding a 1,000 mile bonus to consumers who make two separate purchases from participating merchants within 60 days of enrolling. United also awards a 100 mile bonus just for signing up. Delta SkyMiles Shopping offers a 100 signing bonus only. For more information for United's Mileage Plus Shopping program, call 888-581-9575 or visit http://www.ual.com ; for Delta's SkyMiles Shopping, call 800-405-4223 or visit www.SkyMilesShopping.com .
original source: http://www.cardweb.com/home.html

------------------
Where ever you end up, that's where you end up ending up

Old Dec 17, 1999, 12:11 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Its a misleading title since it is only good for very select merchants and not for everyday purchases.

United has had a shoping program for more than two years. I received a 1000 mile bonus in 1997 (at that time only one purchase was required for the bonus), though I did not get it automatically and had to follow up to get the bonus.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.