Old Feb 4, 2018, 5:10 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DAS02135
Print Wikipost

Earn Marriott Rewards Points by Tweeting or Posting on Instagram

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:49 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta PM
Third time is a charm, I guess. Got the 1,000 point Twitter response.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:51 am

Originally Posted by DrRodneyMcKay
I don't remember how many points I had in my account before so I'm not sure if I got the 1000 points, but I did get their reply. Wish this posted in the account activity page..
You must be points rich if you don't know whether 1k points has been added to your account, Rodney!

This thread has been a joy this year. Great teamwork everyone. Well done! Give yourselves a pat on the back. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:57 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Just got this response:

You got it! Come back next week for another chance to score more #RewardsPoints

Same again next week?
Old Sep 17, 2017, 12:06 pm

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
Thank you guys, I wouldn't have any clue about NFL without you
Old Sep 17, 2017, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
Just got this response:

You got it! Come back next week for another chance to score more #RewardsPoints

Same again next week?
Depends how overrun they are today, I'd suggest. If it goes crazy they may well pull it next week.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 1:33 pm

I got my reply but too was unsure of my points before.

Just want to confirm that they are not listing under recent activity.

Thanks again and thanks for the answer. I don't know much about tweeting but I know even less about football.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 1:35 pm

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Depends how overrun they are today, I'd suggest. If it goes crazy they may well pull it next week.
I don't think they will pull the promo as it's supposed to go through football season. They might make them 25-50 points per tweet.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
I don't think they will pull the promo as it's supposed to go through football season.
They've had 1,500 replies to that tweet so that's 1.5 million points handed out in three hours.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 2:11 pm

Programs: marriott
Help please!

Newbie here! My first post Glad to find this thread, thanks for the info. I keep getting message to "link" my account, but it's been done and still not getting points Can anyone help with this? Thank you!
Old Sep 17, 2017, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by YoungBubbie

Thanks again and thanks for the answer. I don't know much about tweeting but I know even less about football.
Glad I'm not the only one! Thanks everyone, got the points, 3pm Pacific after trying a few times since noon.😀
Old Sep 17, 2017, 6:35 pm

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
Originally Posted by goldencondor
They've had 1,500 replies to that tweet so that's 1.5 million points handed out in three hours.
They know exactly how many linked accounts there are and how many twitter followers they have. So most probably they did the math
Old Sep 17, 2017, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by fotoflyer88
Wait a few minutes - I finally got A Delayed reply "You got it! Come back next week for another chance to score more #RewardsPoints "

1000 point increase in my account though it doesn't show under "activity"
Thanks - me, too, finally. Great promo!
Old Sep 17, 2017, 7:57 pm

This member id may not be valid or you have already been connected to #RewardsPoints .

Any idea on how to fix this? I've tried removing access to the app that links Twitter to Marriott. When I allow access again it keeps giving me the error. Marriott sent one of those messages telling me to link my account in order to get the points.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 10:00 pm

Originally Posted by Astrophsx
This member id may not be valid or you have already been connected to #RewardsPoints .

Any idea on how to fix this? I've tried removing access to the app that links Twitter to Marriott. When I allow access again it keeps giving me the error. Marriott sent one of those messages telling me to link my account in order to get the points.
I'm hopeless at techy stuff but perhaps it's something to do with cookies or cache? Have you tried removing access, clearing cookies and cache, doing a restart then relinking your rewards number etc etc. Good luck.
Old Sep 17, 2017, 10:11 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Yeah...I got the 1000 points. Thanks Marriott

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.