FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: DAS02135
Print Wikipost

Earn Marriott Rewards Points by Tweeting or Posting on Instagram

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2016, 3:35 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
A lot of tweets have been sent out saying:

"@(person)To you from us, please enjoy 500 bonus points. Happy anniversary! #Rewarding

with a pic saying 'Platinum Elite' or 'Gold Elite' (300 points) or 'Silver Elite' (150 points).
But sadly, not for me. 😢
Old May 19, 2016, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by YoungBubbie
But sadly, not for me. 😢
I'm surprised there were so many Platinum, Gold and Silver Elite members getting tweets earlier, evidently all registered with Chirpify!
Old May 19, 2016, 8:09 am

Programs: IHG - Plat, Accor - Plat, Marriott - Gold, Club Carlson - Gold, BW - Diamond, Hilton - Gold
I'm surprised there were so many Platinum, Gold and Silver Elite members getting tweets earlier, evidently all registered with Chirpify!
I have received a DM from Marriott, confirming that I am eligible as an elite member, though I have not received either a tweet nor the points.
Old May 27, 2016, 7:13 am

I thought these tweet promotions were back with a vengeance but they've gone into a holding pattern again.
Old May 27, 2016, 9:26 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Noticed someone got some points yesterday so RTd their tweet just now and got this reply and 25 points added to my account almost immediately.

"Thanks for the #MarriottMakeItYours tweet! You've received your #MRpoints reward. https://mrpoints.chirpify.com/user/dashboard"
Old May 27, 2016, 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Seabilly
Noticed someone got some points yesterday so RTd their tweet just now and got this reply and 25 points added to my account almost immediately.

"Thanks for the #MarriottMakeItYours tweet! You've received your #MRpoints reward. https://mrpoints.chirpify.com/user/dashboard"
Most of us have the points from that promo already - it's limited to a maximum amount. Hoping for another daily one like last year.
Old May 27, 2016, 10:20 am

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Most of us have the points from that promo already - it's limited to a maximum amount. Hoping for another daily one like last year.
Thanks. Late to the party as usual
Old Jun 11, 2016, 3:02 am

Are these tweets for points officially over?
Old Jun 11, 2016, 3:17 am

Are these tweets for points officially over?
Just resting, I hope!
Old Jun 11, 2016, 4:42 am

Just resting, I hope!

While I'm going through withdrawal!
Old Jun 11, 2016, 4:46 am

While I'm going through withdrawal!
The Marriott Rewards Twitter account is still handing out points for the #MarriottMakeItYours hashtag. Shame it isn't daily.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 8:15 am

Instagram 500 point bonus

FYI. Haven't seen any new tweets, but if you haven't already, you can get 500 bonus points by following Marriott Rewards on Instagram and then entering the email associated with your account. Offer is open through 6/21. I opened an Instagram account just for this and turned off all email notifications since I currently have no desire to use it other than my points hobby.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by travel4free
FYI. Haven't seen any new tweets, but if you haven't already, you can get 500 bonus points by following Marriott Rewards on Instagram and then entering the email associated with your account. Offer is open through 6/21. I opened an Instagram account just for this and turned off all email notifications since I currently have no desire to use it other than my points hobby.
Indeed, and if anyone has trouble creating an Instagram account, you will need a mobile phone to do it, or software that emulates a mobile phone (Bluestacks for instance).

That's what I had to do last year - no idea if the status quo has changed.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 2:11 pm

Details on how to earn the 500 points.

This promotion is open to Marriott RewardsŪ members who click and follow Marriott Rewards on Instagram.
In the email above, click the "follow" button to redirect to the Marriott Rewards Instagram account.
In order for us to post the 500 points to your Marriott Rewards account, you must enter and submit the email address associated with your Marriott Rewards membership account. This is the email address used for the delivery of this email.
Entry must be made by June 21, 2016.
You will receive 500 Marriott Rewards bonus points within 4 weeks.
You can only earn the bonus one time for each email address entered.
Miles cannot be earned instead of points for this promotion.
Old Jun 14, 2016, 8:09 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Good post! Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.