Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

Holidaycheck.com - Earn free AA, LY, LH, AB or BT miles for posting hotel reviews

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holidaycheck.com - Earn free AA, LY, LH, AB or BT miles for posting hotel reviews

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2016, 12:19 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

The Etihad points from my Feb 24 review posted this morning. Exactly one month later.
Old Mar 24, 2016, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by chrisbarnett01
The Etihad points from my Feb 24 review posted this morning. Exactly one month later.
Thanks for posting because I just checked and so have mine. I think they've given me points for more reviews than I wrote, too. Seven * 150 for Etihad and 4 * 200 for Air Berlin.
Old Apr 20, 2016, 3:41 am

Originally Posted by pointshogger
Hopefully we'll see another site pick this idea up instead.
It's been mentioned on threads elsewhere, but well worth flagging Gezi.com, which lets you earn a bumper amount of Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles when you review hotels:

While the review itself will only net you 100 miles, you then get an approximate average of about 50 additional miles per photo, so a well documented stay can earn you substantial miles.

I've been talking to Gezi (on an arm's length basis I hasten to add, I have no link to them) and they are apparently talking with a number of other airline partners, so even if Miles&Smiles miles are not for you (although note that it is a pretty good loyalty scheme), this is one worth keeping an eye on.
Old Apr 22, 2016, 9:34 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
I'd like to sign up and post some reviews for AA miles. Is this still working? I'll be in Poland soon and can do Polish reviews, but would prefer English.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by nologic
I'd like to sign up and post some reviews for AA miles. Is this still working? I'll be in Poland soon and can do Polish reviews, but would prefer English.
Holidaycheck.com is gone. Only holidaycheck.de and .pl exist. You'd have to write your reviews in those languages. Or write them in English, use Google Translate and paste them in.
Old Apr 23, 2016, 4:16 am

Not sure if this was mentioned but with AB if you have a AB Visa Card each review on holidaycheck.de gives double miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.