Search

JetBlue- new points for surveys site- 400 free points intro offer

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2014, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
JetBlue- new points for surveys site- 400 free points intro offer

https://www.pointsforsurveys.com/general/pfs-lp-400

400 TrueBlue points for completion for your first survey- varies after that. It looks like it's run by SSI, which also does United's Opinion Miles Club and Opinion Outpost. So probably irritating because they don't have a token loser point when you screen out of a survey like some sites do, but otherwise reputable by survey site standards.
Old Jul 25, 2014, 4:41 pm

All these survey sites are perfect psychological experiments in how many failed surveys will you fill out before giving up - but then come back on the offchance that 1 in 5 will succeed.
geek77 likes this.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 7:07 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond-Marriott Platinum-life
Originally Posted by noamaan
All these survey sites are perfect psychological experiments in how many failed surveys will you fill out before giving up - but then come back on the offchance that 1 in 5 will succeed.
+1 I have quit doing surveys that bounce you without at least some token points.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 11:24 am

Programs: AA lifetime platinum, Jet Blue Mosaic
too much info requested. Not worth the time & effort. 400 JB points worth ca. $5.

I participated survey programs a few years back. Spent much time partially completing survey only to be told I did not qualify to proceed. After awhile the survey requests dried up and eventually disappeared.
Old Jul 28, 2014, 2:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
Originally Posted by kayjay
too much info requested. Not worth the time & effort. 400 JB points worth ca. $5.

I participated survey programs a few years back. Spent much time partially completing survey only to be told I did not qualify to proceed. After awhile the survey requests dried up and eventually disappeared.
a depreciating $5 no less lol
Old Jul 28, 2014, 5:46 pm

Even though I did not complete registration I was accepted as a participant.

first survey 30 minutes. Did not start.
Old Jul 29, 2014, 9:52 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I'm not a big fan of jetBlue points as their flights require a change of planes at JFK or BOS for me to go just about anywhere but I'm only 2,200 points away from a free ticket with them so I figured I'd check this program.

Anyway, I breezed through the welcome survey and got my 400 points, did one more survey while watching TV for another 50 points. I was about to quit when I got an offer to do a survey for 50+ 130 bonus =180 points. Finished that one and called it a night.

630 jetBlue points for about 30 minutes of clicking a keyboard like a monkey. Not bad.

Last edited by MileageAddict; Jul 29, 2014 at 9:29 pm
Old Jul 29, 2014, 3:50 pm

Thanks for posting this. I had a few minutes earlier this morning, so I signed up and verified my email, etc. They offered me at least half-a-dozen surveys, none of which I could complete (i.e. I was DQed/disqualified shortly after starting each one). After all that, still no points. Not nice of them, IMO; after all those attempts I figure I earned my points. Additionally, what a great incentive their system supplies for being creative with my responses (lying, making stuff up).
Old Jul 29, 2014, 11:48 pm

Programs: Million Miler, 1K - Basically spend a lot of time on planes
Same for me. Took loads of information from me, made me fill out about 20 pages of questions and then told me over and over that I was not right for their survey etc.

Waste of time, probably a con and they probably sell your data despite saying otherwise
Old Jul 30, 2014, 12:00 am

I eventually got my 400 points (as well as 400 for the wife), but told them plainly in their "how did you like the survey" survey that they could go pound sand if they ever expect me to return and take more surveys.
Old Jul 31, 2014, 3:19 pm

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I'm not a big fan of jetBlue points as their flights require a change of planes at JFK or BOS for me to go just about anywhere but I'm only 2,200 points away from a free ticket with them so I figured I'd check this program.

Anyway, I breezed through the welcome survey and got my 400 points, did one more survey while watching TV for another 50 points. I was about to quit when I got an offer to do a survey for 50+ 130 bonus =180 points. Finished that one and called it a night.

630 jetBlue points for about 30 minutes of clicking a keyboard like a monkey. Not bad.
Wow $10 worth of Jet Blue points with only 30 minutes of effort.

Worth it only if the additional points are needed to top off current account.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 10:33 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I was just sent an email for a survey worth 282 points that would take 14 minutes. Sure, I'd do it!

I already registered and taken a few surveys, so I know how it works.

It took me about 15 minutes to do the survey (it asked about brands, and to answer truthfully, I had to select many of them), and on the last question, it said that "this survey is not right for you."

I sent them an email telling them that I was disappointed and that the way it kicked me out at 90-something percent smells like a scam.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 9:39 am

I have made around 17,000 points in a little over three months with Points For Surveys. It does get frustrating to be kicked out from time to time but if you stick with it you can make some serious points for flights.
Not everything on the Internet is a scam.
Old Dec 14, 2014, 7:33 pm

points for surveys

i also have enjoyed this survey site. have been doing the surveys for 4 months now, 11,000. points so far. they put into your jetblue account a.s.a.p. i'm sure to have two free flights in 8-10 months. very good for free and just using my time.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 9:12 pm

It seems that this site is giving less points for a completed survey now. However, they are giving 10 points for each non-qualifying survey.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.