AAdvantage Shopping Portal Holiday 2013 Bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AAdvantage Shopping Portal Holiday 2013 Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2013, 7:36 am

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
I didnt get the email, but should have qualified for the bonus. Hope that's not a bad sign!
Anyone get their miles?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 4:48 pm

Programs: Hilton-Diamond Lifetime Platinum AA UA, WN-CP, SPG Gold.
I had the points post, but not the 2500 extra,,,maybe later it did say 6 to 8 weeks
Old Dec 27, 2013, 4:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by agp423
Just a data point for you guys: I got my bonus about 15 days after purchase
There were also two other purchases made on the same day that I have yet to receive the bonus for.
On different accounts? Or your total on the bonused purchase wasn't high enough to qualify for the total bonus?
Old Dec 27, 2013, 6:26 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob; AA ExPlat; Hilton Diamond
I got an email saying I qualified for a bonus but does not state how many bonus points.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 9:28 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
On the same account. I purchased before the holiday bonus offer.
Old Jan 2, 2014, 12:33 pm

Programs: Food Lion MVP
"Your recent AAdvantage eShopping℠ transactions are below. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a transaction to be posted in a pending status, with an additional 1-3 weeks to confirm your transaction."

Purchased 250 gc for Walmart on the 15th, transaction is not showing under pending status. Oh well, it was worth a try, nothing lost.
Old Jan 4, 2014, 7:33 pm

No email, no miles yet. What's the date at which we can bother them?
Old Jan 5, 2014, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by nall
No email, no miles yet. What's the date at which we can bother them?
Eight weeks from when the promotion ended, which was Dec 2. There's still time yet.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 2:54 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Maybe I'm hosed... made two purchases during the promotional period - Old Navy and Newegg. To date, neither has shown up on my Aadvantage Shopping recent transaction page. (Yes, I tried switching the view to last 120 days as suggested here earlier.)
Old Jan 8, 2014, 3:25 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I sent an e-mail asking for missing purchases to be posted. They said "as a courtesy" they'll post them to my account within 4 weeks or whatever. Wow, thanks for doing the thing that is the sole point of your existence Cartera
Old Jan 8, 2014, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Maybe I'm hosed... made two purchases during the promotional period - Old Navy and Newegg. To date, neither has shown up on my Aadvantage Shopping recent transaction page. (Yes, I tried switching the view to last 120 days as suggested here earlier.)
Use the contact email to report it. I did when my two orders never showed and after some back-and-forth they are now listed at the portal site.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 3:53 pm

No Word from Portal

I emailed copies of all my invoices showing purchases made through the AA portal that never posted. That was a couple of weeks ago and I am still awaiting a response.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 8:04 pm

Programs: Flying and sleeping
I just got the notice of my second purchase yesterday, from a transaction on 12/18. That put me over the $250 limit. No bonus seen yet.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by restonva
I emailed copies of all my invoices showing purchases made through the AA portal that never posted. That was a couple of weeks ago and I am still awaiting a response.
I'd email them again. They took a few days to respond to my first email, and then 9 days after I sent them the invoices they sent me an email telling me I was awarded the points. The points showed up on the eShopping mall 2 days after that email.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 8:11 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
AA Shopping miles not posting

I know that if a purchase is made but you do not get the miles, you can contact Cartara about it. However, a lot of my AA shopping portal transaction do not even come up on the AA shopping portal activities list... Any recommendations on what to do? Can you still contact them when you do not have the order number to reference?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.