500 free Hilton points on Facebook [two offers?]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

500 free Hilton points on Facebook [two offers?]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2012, 11:01 am

Programs: UAL, HHonors, Amtrak
Not a top guest member, HH Gold, have gotten other Facebook HH points, but "unliked" Hilton on 10/1 after the 1M promo/contest ended...

http://doubletree.topguest.com/

Received this message, tried in a couple of browsers...

Your membership number is not eligible for this promotion. Contact us if you believe this is incorrect

Probably won't contact/chase this one down...
Old Oct 4, 2012, 11:16 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by JerryFF
500 points? If I could do this promo 100 times, it would get me a free night at my favorite Doubletree. Sorry, I don't mean to be sarcastic but that hardly seems worth the effort.
If you deem Hilton points to be worth only .5 cents each, then for each 20 seconds of your time (what it took me to register each account of my family, friends, associates I manage for things like this, including the time to log out/in of each FB account in a neighboring tab), you're earning $2.50 worth of points. Do it for a family of three and you've got $7.50 in a minute. Worth it to some, not to others.
Old Oct 4, 2012, 1:53 pm
fet

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum, UA, AS, DL, SPG Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mooper
If you deem Hilton points to be worth only .5 cents each, then for each 20 seconds of your time (what it took me to register each account of my family, friends, associates I manage for things like this, including the time to log out/in of each FB account in a neighboring tab), you're earning $2.50 worth of points. Do it for a family of three and you've got $7.50 in a minute. Worth it to some, not to others.
^
Old Oct 11, 2012, 10:25 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, HHonors Diamond, WN RR A-list+
Worked for me and I have no idea what TopGuest is so I assume I don't have an account with them
Old Oct 12, 2012, 4:06 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
Originally Posted by beachmouse
http://www.facebook.com/Hampton

Click on the 'Watch, Share, and Earn' graphic.

Usual facebook spammy stuff to grab it, but I managed to keep it from appearing on my public/friends wall by using the 'only me' options.
This offer is still working as of today but there is a post from today claiming it's your "last chance" to watch and earn.

(I'm apparently not eligible for the other offer... too bad...)
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:34 pm

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
My 500 points just posted. ^
Old Nov 7, 2012, 3:54 pm

Just got the 500 points for linking with Topguest
Old Nov 7, 2012, 6:52 pm
AAL

My points posted today too.

I received an email from Topguest today saying that I'd received 500 HH points. (And I couldn't remember why, but luckily I posted on this thread on 10/3 that I'd registered for this!)

The 500 points do not show up as an entry in "my activity" in my HH account. However, my total number of points is 500 more than it was yesterday when TripIt last checked.
Old Nov 7, 2012, 8:00 pm

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
It's safe to say that anyone who successfully registered has received their points now.

Hopefully we'll see more similar promos down the road.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 3:04 pm

Originally Posted by AAL
My points posted today too.

I received an email from Topguest today saying that I'd received 500 HH points. (And I couldn't remember why, but luckily I posted on this thread on 10/3 that I'd registered for this!)

The 500 points do not show up as an entry in "my activity" in my HH account. However, my total number of points is 500 more than it was yesterday when TripIt last checked.
Ditto on all counts except having posted in this thread
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:09 pm

Programs: AA, BA, UA, Spirit, Delta, PC Plat, SPG Gold, HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, Marriott Gold
Got them too. And I had forgotten all about it as well.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 2:26 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
For those who didn't get the points for the Hampton video in the first sweep, I just got mine:

27 Nov 2012 HAMPTON FACEBOOK GREAT STORIES OFFER 500

May wish to check your accounts for a possible Thanksgiving surprise.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.