Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LIMITED TIME: 30 AA miles per dollar donated to USO, Komen

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2011, 10:19 am
Original Poster

LIMITED TIME: 30 AA miles per dollar donated to USO, Komen

This is the 25 May offer in commemoration of AAdvantage's 30th Anniversary.

In conjunction with the United Service Organizations (USO) and Susan G. Komen for the Cure, you can get 30 AA miles per dollar you contribute through special links. Contributions must be made between 25 May and 31 May through special links.

Here's the link to the promotion (which gives you links to Komen and USO for donations).

Annual limit of 50,000 AA miles for USO donations and 50,000 miles for Komen

P.S. I realize this is AA-centric, but it should be posted here so others who don't always check the AA forum but do collect AA miles would be more likely to see it before it expires.

Last edited by Counsellor; May 26, 2011 at 10:29 am Reason: spelling
Old May 26, 2011, 11:19 am

Programs: US Silver, Club Carlson Gold
Made a donation yesterday ^
Old May 26, 2011, 11:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As discussed on AA thread those miles are gonna cost ya:

For charitable deduction purposes, each mile is valued at 2.75 cents per mile if fewer than 6,000 miles are awarded and 2.5 cents per mile if 6,000 or more miles are awarded.
You are better off just making a donation directly and taking tax credit for full value.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Gold
Did anyone receive their AA miles from this special offer? Was I the only one who haven't received their miles yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.