Wiki Posts
Search

Get a 100% bonus when you buy miles* That’s up to 50,000 more miles

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2012, 4:09 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Get a 100% bonus when you buy miles* That’s up to 50,000 more miles

I don't have US airways card or never flown with them, i think i just enrolled in their account few yrs ago and periodically receive their emails.
i don't know how good is their miles but i received this email offer and if you pros can shed some lights on this,

Get a 100% bonus when you buy miles*
That’s up to 50,000 more miles
What would you do with 50,000 more miles? Stop dreaming and start earning.

All you have to do is buy miles by April 15, 2012, and you’ll enjoy a 50% bonus. Then, register your Dividend Miles account with Points.com and earn another 50% bonus – up to 50,000 miles in all.
Buy US Airways® Dividend Miles®, get up to 100% bonus
US Airways

US Airways Dividend Miles and Points.com have teamed up to offer you a 100% bonus! Buy miles between March 15 and April 15, 2012 and you will automatically receive a 50% Bonus. Join Points.com to get the inside scoop on US Airways promotions and earning opportunities and get an extra 50% Bonus. Just sign up with Points.com and register your Dividend Miles account before April 15, 2012 and you will get a total of 100% Bonus miles on your mileage purchase.
Here’s how it works:

Buy US Airways Dividend Miles from March 15 to April 15, 2012 and get an immediate 50% bonus.
Get an additional 50% bonus just for being a Points.com user. After April 15, US Airways will credit you an extra 50% bonus on the total miles you purchased between March 15 and April 15.

Buy miles

Here's what you should know:

Dividend Miles cost $35 per 1,000 miles purchased, plus applicable taxes
You may buy up to 50,000 Dividend Miles per purchase
In order to receive the additional 50% bonus, you need to add your US Airways Dividend Miles account number to your Points.com profile. Join Points.com now.

Information about Dividend Miles and Points.com

About Dividend Miles
Become a Dividend Miles member
Login to your Dividend Miles account

Apply for a US Airways® MasterCard®
Other ways to get more Dividend Miles

About Points.com
Become a Points.com user
Add your Dividend Miles number to your Points.com profile

*Offer available for purchases made between 12:00:01 AM (MT) March 15, 2012 and 11:59:59 PM (MT) April 15, 2012. The 50% bonus for purchasing miles will be awarded at the time the purchased miles are posted to your account. You must be a registered user of Points.com or join Points.com during the offer period to receive the additional 50% bonus. The additional 50% bonus will be awarded before June 1, 2012. Offer available for Buy miles only. The maximum number of combined bonus miles that can be received by one member for this offer is 50,000. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Gift and Share transactions are not eligible for bonus. Only purchases made online are eligible for the bonus.

Miles are sold for $0.035 per mile plus a tax recovery charge of 7.5%. GST/HST will be charged to Canadian residents. Miles purchased through Buy, Share or Gift Miles do not count towards Dividend Miles Preferred status. All other Dividend Miles Terms and Conditions apply. Miles may be used based on award availability at the time of booking. Please note that Dividend Miles accounts less than 12 days old are not permitted to Buy, Share or Gift Miles. All purchases are non-refundable.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 4:41 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
A whole forum in the Airline Programs portion of FT is devoted to the US Dividend Miles program. And a whole thread there, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...pril-15-a.html, is devoted to a discussion of just this promotion.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 8:17 pm

Thank you jimmy1 for posting this here, sparing me and others the need to follow the US Airways forum when all we want is offers like this and don't care about the other 99.9% of the stuff discussed on that forum. Your post is very appropriate and welcome here in MilesBuzz!
Old Apr 10, 2012, 9:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by lwildernorva
A whole forum in the Airline Programs portion of FT is devoted to the US Dividend Miles program. And a whole thread there, http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-ai...pril-15-a.html, is devoted to a discussion of just this promotion.
Follow discussion at link above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.