Search

chase ups fee for ba visa

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2011, 1:21 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
chase ups fee for ba visa

bw & me got notices just no saying that the fee will go to $95 for renewals after 9/15/11....we currently are at either 80 or 85 iirc....

also, has anyone lost a ba card 241 by not paying the fee?

did a simple search & didn't see anything on the new fee....multiple looks in the past re 241 have only found wags....
Old Jul 29, 2011, 2:45 pm

When I signed up for the 100K BA/Chase promo the fee was $95. That was back several months ago (don't remember exactly when), so maybe they're just aligning all BA/Chase cards to the same fee?
Old Jul 29, 2011, 3:01 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
Originally Posted by uszkanni
When I signed up for the 100K BA/Chase promo the fee was $95. That was back several months ago (don't remember exactly when), so maybe they're just aligning all BA/Chase cards to the same fee?
right....but its the 1st time this has happened to me on any cc....i have some w/ $50 fees that haven't changed in ~ 20 years....
Old Jul 29, 2011, 3:13 pm

Programs: DL FO
Originally Posted by clacko
right....but its the 1st time this has happened to me on any cc....i have some w/ $50 fees that haven't changed in ~ 20 years....
Times are a changin'
Old Jul 29, 2011, 3:14 pm

We received notices of fee increases for two different Chase cards: BA and Marriott. However, only 2 of the 5 BA card holders in our household received the BA notice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.