Reload this Page >

Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 15, 2013, 12:06 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: michael_v
Pointsplay program is suspended until further notice.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2013, 3:07 am

Programs: AA Plt, HH Diamond, IHG Plt
Thanks for your help !!
Old Feb 4, 2013, 4:30 am

Wouldnt it be better to send the "thanks" as PM's instead of clogging the board with them? Am I wrong? If 1000 people post their thanks, it only clogs the board such that you cant easily find the Q&A.
Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by flyertm
Wouldnt it be better to send the "thanks" as PM's instead of clogging the board with them? Am I wrong? If 1000 people post their thanks, it only clogs the board such that you cant easily find the Q&A.
It's pretty easy to separate the wheat from the chaff by simply scrolling down the thread. PMs would instead quickly eat up precious inbox space.

Oh, and thanks for the answers!
Old Feb 4, 2013, 8:29 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by dsquared37
It's pretty easy to separate the wheat from the chaff by simply scrolling down the thread.
^ It's not hard to find the answers - heck, this thread often is only active on the day of new answers and a day or so later for thanks.

I'd agree thought that it's not necessary to quote the whole answer block just to say thanks, like this:

Thanks, mhen! ^

(but if people want to, it is a free country...er, interweb )
Old Feb 4, 2013, 7:26 pm

Thanks!
Old Feb 5, 2013, 6:25 pm

Programs: AA, HH Gold, PCR Platinum,US
Thanks mhen!^
Old Feb 8, 2013, 12:41 pm

Thanks mhen!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 12:35 am

New questions

Which of the following are NOT considered an example of "Kinky Boots"?
The platform boots worn by Elton John in his 1970's concerts

True or False? So far, the director of Rock of Ages, Kristin Hanggi, has not directed any other shows on Broadway.
True

What was another play version of Chicago called?
Roxie Hart

Which of the following musicals has Stephen Oremus NOT been music director of on Broadway?
Hair

Brynn O'Malley, of Annie, is from what state?
Michigan

The original Broadway production of Who's Afraid of Virgina Woolf played at what theatre, though it's now under a different name?
Nederlander

Last edited by mhen; Feb 15, 2013 at 1:24 pm Reason: Corrrected question as per beltway's pickup below
Old Feb 15, 2013, 1:45 am

Thanks
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by mhen
Which of the following musicals has Stephen Oremus been music director of on Broadway?
Hair
Nit: question is
Which of the following musicals has Stephen Oremus NOT been music director of on Broadway?
Old Feb 15, 2013, 9:10 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Thanks as always mhen!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 9:52 am

Programs: AA, HH Gold, PCR Platinum,US

Thanks mhen!
Old Feb 15, 2013, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by beltway
Nit: question is
Thanks beltway

I always cut and paste the questions and answers but whenever there is a "not" (in capital letters) it gets dropped out and I have to manually edit it back in. Did the first one this time but not the second.

As far as I can tell it is caused by the Flyertalk add-on for airport codes; any three letter alpha code in capitals disappears from posts when you preview the post. It shows in the preview pane but gets edited back in the message pane so if you post or preview again it has disappeared!

memo to self - remember to disable it whenever I am posting

Discussion on airport code add-on here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...refox-add.html
Old Feb 15, 2013, 5:38 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
I can only speak for myself - but all I look at is your answer - I couldn't tell you what the actual question is :-)

Originally Posted by mhen
Thanks beltway

I always cut and paste the questions and answers but whenever there is a "not" (in capital letters) it gets dropped out and I have to manually edit it back in. Did the first one this time but not the second.

As far as I can tell it is caused by the Flyertalk add-on for airport codes; any three letter alpha code in capitals disappears from posts when you preview the post. It shows in the preview pane but gets edited back in the message pane so if you post or preview again it has disappeared!

memo to self - remember to disable it whenever I am posting

Discussion on airport code add-on here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...refox-add.html
Old Feb 21, 2013, 10:45 am

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
New questions?

1)Fill in the blank from this Wicked lyric. "Let us be glad, let us by grateful, let us ____that goodness could subdue"

2)True or False? During the early 1900's there was a Broadway theatre called The Shakespeare Theatre.

3)What musical was featured in the 2012 season of Shakespeare in the Park?

4)What Shakepeare play was performed in the 2012 Shakespeare in the Park season?

5)True or False? Shakespeare in the Park only features shows by William Shakespeare.

6)2012 marked what anniversary for Shakespeare in the Park?

7)True or False? Tickets to Shakespeare in the Park productions (in NYC's Central Park) are free.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.