Reload this Page >

[Targeted] Chase Ink Bold Business Card - 80K Bonus Points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Targeted] Chase Ink Bold Business Card - 80K Bonus Points

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2011, 9:22 am

Anyone have a phone number for instant consideration on this card? I applied last week, no instant decision, called through the standard chase business line and was told that it was being looked at by a second level of people that they couldn't put me in touch with...
Old Sep 27, 2011, 10:35 am

Originally Posted by metzgersdog26
Anyone have a phone number for instant consideration on this card? I applied last week, no instant decision, called through the standard chase business line and was told that it was being looked at by a second level of people that they couldn't put me in touch with...
It's true that Chase has a second level of reviewers that you cannot speak with and nobody can expedite the process. For some reason I have to go through this every time I apply with Chase. It takes about an extra 10 days but then you can call the reconsideration line and get it approved instantly or reconsidered. I'm in the same boat as you right now with this card.
Old Sep 27, 2011, 8:55 pm

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by pcharles
Sure if you want to. Also, can you meet the possible future spend requirement more easily in that time?

How's your credit score?

How many other cards have you, will you, apply for?

Chase allows another application in 30days, but under that will require a reconsideration, interview, and possible reallocation of credit line from one account to another. The same can happen in 4, 6, 8 months, etc, it depends on your history with them, credit line, and worthiness.

Reading from page 1 I saw this . Chase allows another card in 30 days from last approval? Just got my sapphire and was thinking maybe hyatt chase .

I thought it was too soon . Is that 30 days for certain ?
Old Sep 27, 2011, 9:18 pm

Programs: many
Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
Reading from page 1 I saw this . Chase allows another card in 30 days from last approval? Just got my sapphire and was thinking maybe hyatt chase .

I thought it was too soon . Is that 30 days for certain ?
No, just received two chase cards within two weeks. Second will absolutely require you to move credit from one account to another for approval.
Both confirmed for their sign up bonuses, so no loss of those for the added work needed to open the second within 30days. I could likely push for 3 within 3days, but I'm not pushing because of the other apps I've done in the last couple of months.

Some "rookie wanting to play in the big league" thought he had the record with 5 chase cards, made me smile with my current 7 chase credit cards.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:07 pm

No, just received two chase cards within two weeks. Second will absolutely require you to move credit from one account to another for approval.
Both confirmed for their sign up bonuses, so no loss of those for the added work needed to open the second within 30days. I could likely push for 3 within 3days, but I'm not pushing because of the other apps I've done in the last couple of months.

Some "rookie wanting to play in the big league" thought he had the record with 5 chase cards, made me smile with my current 7 chase credit cards.
Because this is a Charge card and not a Credit Card, how do negotiations with Chase work? As you said shifting around credit works for credit cards, but what about Business cards?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by loganleelamson
Because this is a Charge card and not a Credit Card, how do negotiations with Chase work? As you said shifting around credit works for credit cards, but what about Business cards?
Same gig, two apps w/in 30days, you gotta pay to play.

My ink bold business has a 30K CL. Not sure if others have it differently. It's not like my Amex PRG charge card whereas no credit limit shows. Both the bold and PRG have ability to pre pay in anticipation of a larger purchase - not that that really interests me.
Old Oct 3, 2011, 8:31 pm

Same gig, two apps w/in 30days, you gotta pay to play.

My ink bold business has a 30K CL. Not sure if others have it differently. It's not like my Amex PRG charge card whereas no credit limit shows. Both the bold and PRG have ability to pre pay in anticipation of a larger purchase - not that that really interests me.
So wait, are you saying two applications are fine within 30 days, or wait until 30 days before doing the second application?
Old Oct 3, 2011, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by loganleelamson
So wait, are you saying two applications are fine within 30 days, or wait until 30 days before doing the second application?
Yes, two apps inside of 30days.
Or wait 30days or more between apps.
The choice is yours.

Best to know your credit limits, credit score, and recent history.
Old Oct 4, 2011, 7:37 am

So has anyone had (or not had) success with simply using one's own name as the business name?
Old Oct 6, 2011, 5:07 pm

For those who also have a Chase checking account, this card just got better. I received a letter in the mail stating that I would receive a 20% bonus on points earned through purchases because I have a personal checking account at Chase. Just had my statement close and verified the 20% bonus (line item on statement is '20% Exclusives Bonus earned on purchases').
Old Oct 6, 2011, 7:31 pm

I got a 40K after first purchase offer in the mail this week,

Last edited by flyer4512; Oct 6, 2011 at 7:43 pm
Old Oct 7, 2011, 12:01 am

Programs: Spg Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by cyin
For those who also have a Chase checking account, this card just got better. I received a letter in the mail stating that I would receive a 20% bonus on points earned through purchases because I have a personal checking account at Chase. Just had my statement close and verified the 20% bonus (line item on statement is '20% Exclusives Bonus earned on purchases').
Is that targeted ? I have a chase checking for 40 years. I am in Greece at the moment and won't get my mail for 2+ months .

Just looked at my a/ c and don't see any notation. But UR miles have posted for bill I paid 2 days ago. That's quick enough. Hope 50 K bonus posts that fast, so I can get card for my wife and have 100 k between us for 4 nights at PH VENDOMME PARIS soon .
Old Oct 7, 2011, 6:53 am

Just out of curiosity, is there something i need to do to be targeted more often? I get credit card offers in the mail but they all suck....they're for like no annual fee cards with minimal to no sign up bonuses.

I have several annual fee cards that i've gotten in the last year, but none seem to trigger and good targeted offers.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by PETERPNYC
Is that targeted ? I have a chase checking for 40 years. I am in Greece at the moment and won't get my mail for 2+ months .

Just looked at my a/ c and don't see any notation. But UR miles have posted for bill I paid 2 days ago. That's quick enough. Hope 50 K bonus posts that fast, so I can get card for my wife and have 100 k between us for 4 nights at PH VENDOMME PARIS soon .
I don't recall any sort of special code or notation so it didn't seem targeted. Although my first statement closed without the 20% bonus and it was only about halfway through the second statement when I got the letter. Anyone else out there get this letter?

As for the the bonus points, the 50K posted about 48 hrs after my statement closed.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 11:40 am

Originally Posted by kilton
So has anyone had (or not had) success with simply using one's own name as the business name?
Yes, I did. Still waiting for the card but I got a letter saying the card was approved.

My wife got a letter from Chase stating the 20% bonus on her Freedom card would end if she did not reopen a checking account. She hasn't used that card in years but for the bonus it might be worth reconsidering.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.