Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles for Nothing

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2010, 3:04 pm

Programs: AA, US, WN, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by party_boy
Only ones I know of are places like e-miles.com that give miles per survey.
For me this got tedious after a while. Very happy to have accumulated exactly enough to get 500 US Airways miles which I needed for the grand slam promo - with exactly $0.00 in the bank I am done.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 11:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by saad
it doesn't work most of the time....i am yet to see miles from searches conducted earlier this year....
two months worth of searches finally just posted for me. ^ and the download bonus posted a while ago. hopefully the rest will be posting sooner.
Old Oct 23, 2010, 1:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by returnzero
two months worth of searches finally just posted for me. ^ and the download bonus posted a while ago. hopefully the rest will be posting sooner.
i just had a bunch of stuf post earlier this week as well....some from purchases in march & some from searches in june/july....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.