Search

Question re BA Tier Points -

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2010, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Question re BA Tier Points -

Hi Guys,

I need 55 points to renew my BA Gold. I Logged in and checked flights. LHR-MUC through the online booking option from within the executive club. I selected the cheapest fare and got the price through.

Then from the upgrades option, the system said, If I upgrade my ticket on both inbound and outbound flight, I will earn an additional 1442 BA Miles and 70 Tier Points.

However, if I use the BA "Calculate your BA miles and Tier Points" and chose the exact same flight with Business/Club Europe it gives me only 1156 Miles and 40 Tier Points.

Anybody know which is telling the truth

thanks
Chris
Old Jun 21, 2010, 3:45 am

The "Calculate your BA miles and Tier Points" tool displays TPs and miles for one-way trips. You are doing a RT, so it is 80 TPs, i.e. 70 more than the cheapest economy fare.
Old Jun 21, 2010, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Executive Club
Thanks
Old Jun 21, 2010, 5:47 am
Moderator: Avianca, Travel Photography, Travel Technology & USA

Programs: Emeritus VIP Fromins Deli Encino grandfathered successor program - UA MM & HH Diamond
As this is a BA specific question that has already been answered, I'll close the thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.