Wiki Posts
Search

Opinions on ProAir

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 1999, 3:03 pm
Commander Catcop
Original Poster

Opinions on ProAir

I have friends heading to Chicago later this year to attend a party and they were looking for the best airfare to go.

They thought of ProAir because the carrier often has great special fares.

Anyone's flown ProAir? Any views?

They thank you and I thank you.
Old May 10, 1999, 7:12 am
Original Member

Programs: OnePass
Catman: Never flown them (since they don't fly to Texas) but from what I heard they're not too bad. New aircraft (737-400s), and the added incentive that they don't fly into DTW -- they fly into much-closer Detroit Metropolitan (Willow Run).

------------------
AlphaSigOU
Causa latet vis est notissima - the cause is hidden, the results are well-known.

Old May 10, 1999, 8:30 am
Original Member

Actually, that's incorrect. They fly into Detroit City Airport (which is closer to downtown Detroit) and the eastern suburbs. I haven't flown them, but my family in Michigan has - they have not said anything negative about them. ProAir also has contracts to be the preferred provider for GM and Chrysler (not a small accomplishment). The only thing one of my aunts doesn't like about them is they don't have a FF program. Other than that, I wish they would get a route to/from the Pacific Northwest. Check out their site www.proair.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.