Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1000 DL Miles and 1-4"x6" Photo for $1.94

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2010, 5:37 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
Originally Posted by JudyJFLA
I had 2000 miles post today and never picked up the 2 unpaid orders at Target. This was a great one, but I do feel sorry for Target having to print all those unclaimed pics.

JudyJFLA
I doubt the painter worked too hard Only a couple of pennies per print - no big deal to them. Nevertheless, I tried to offset any pain they might have experienced by uploading racy (no pictures of my butt) and/or humorous pictures each time. Hopefully amused whomever handled them.
Old May 5, 2010, 8:28 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
My brother, whom I told about this, had his miles post today thankfully. Now he won't come after me for his $1.94
Old May 11, 2010, 12:19 am

HELP!!! Shutterfly sent this e mail! I did 1.94 and did not get miles yet

Subject
Promotion

Discussion Thread
Response (Ligina G.) 05/10/2010 10:38 PM
Dear Shutterfly Customer,

Thank you for contacting Shutterfly.

We see that you have been charged for $1.94 for shipping and tax of the order number 001018337931-8000012.

Shutterfly customers will earn 10 miles points for every dollar spent on the web site. Only purchases of Shutterfly products will earn rewards points. Shipping and handling, tax and surcharges will not count towards the accumulation of SkyMiles points. Orders must contain a product or products that come to at least $1 dollar. Free orders and orders less than $1 dollar do not qualify to receive SkyMiles points.

Please let us know if we can offer any additional information.

Sincerely,

Ligina G.
Shutterfly Customer Service
[email protected]
Old May 11, 2010, 12:20 am

Shutterfly?!!

Does anyone have a screen shot of the original terms so I don't get cheated out miles. thank you!!

Originally Posted by HareKrishnaHareKrishna
HELP!!! Shutterfly sent this e mail! I did 1.94 and did not get miles yet

Subject
Promotion

Discussion Thread
Response (Ligina G.) 05/10/2010 10:38 PM
Dear Shutterfly Customer,

Thank you for contacting Shutterfly.

We see that you have been charged for $1.94 for shipping and tax of the order number 001018337931-8000012.

Shutterfly customers will earn 10 miles points for every dollar spent on the web site. Only purchases of Shutterfly products will earn rewards points. Shipping and handling, tax and surcharges will not count towards the accumulation of SkyMiles points. Orders must contain a product or products that come to at least $1 dollar. Free orders and orders less than $1 dollar do not qualify to receive SkyMiles points.

Please let us know if we can offer any additional information.

Sincerely,

Ligina G.
Shutterfly Customer Service
[email protected]
Old May 17, 2010, 3:34 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
Just got this in an email:
-----------------------------------------------------
Hello Shutterfly Customer,

We’ve enjoyed over three years of participation with the Delta SkyMiles program—delivering beautiful photos and photo gifts to you while you earned miles. Unfortunately, we are not renewing our participation. Please take advantage of the last days to earn miles with Shutterfly.
Your final shopping day to earn miles is May 31, 2010.

Of course, you can continue to enjoy our many products and services and take 10% off your next order.* Enter promo code ENJOY10 at checkout.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Shutterfly,
I might actually be able to use the 2000 miles I received.
Old May 17, 2010, 3:59 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Plat, Starwood, Hyatt Diamond, PC Amb Plat, AA, Delta Gold
This does not surprise me. I gave up on shutterfly when they denied me 1k bonus miles on a 30 plus dollar order but I do not like to see great earning opportunities leaving the program. I just hope this decision is not as a result of shady transactions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.