Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > MilesBuzz
Reload this Page >

AOL compares, doesn't rank, 10 FF programs. Gives props to Freddies, "Oscars of..."

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AOL compares, doesn't rank, 10 FF programs. Gives props to Freddies, "Oscars of..."

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 3:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Post AOL compares, doesn't rank, 10 FF programs. Gives props to Freddies, "Oscars of..."

http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/a...avdynlprim0771
Old Feb 3, 2010, 4:42 am

Programs: Credit Cards
thanks for the link
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Yer welcome.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:48 am
Original Poster

By the way, to anyone watching: Are the Freddies still on, albeit not the presentation event? Or did Mr. Petersen retire them completely? I forget what he said. In either case, I would think that Mr. Petersen could package and sell them. (You know what I mean! The whole kit and kaboodle.) Like to someone like gleff, or who knows who might come out of the woodwork from among FTers? I mean, when they're routinely referred to as "the frequent flyer world's Oscars" and "the travel industry Oscars"...

(How's that for going OT, right off the bat?! )
Old Feb 3, 2010, 5:50 am

Programs: MR Plat, PC Plat
Thanks.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 12:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Freddies are over, at least for Randy.

I also thought that someone else would "take them over" or launch something similar. But I haven't seen anything to date.

Cancellation of the Freddies
Old Feb 3, 2010, 4:15 pm

Programs: Alaska Airlines, Hilton HHonors
I'm really hoping for a return of the Freddies!

I sure enjoyed taking advantage of earning double miles with Alaska Airlines as their "thank you" for winning the Freddies!

I was hoping for that again this year!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.