Reload this Page >

Netflix and FF

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Netflix and FF

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:48 am

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by BenSw
Ah, I misread what he wrote, sorry about that.
No apology needed. We all learn how to use Flyertalk to share mileage-earning opportunities. Enjoy the wealth of knowledge here. You will be amazed by how much you know/don't know.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 1:14 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA MM/Premier Gold, Hyatt Globalist,Hilton Honors Gold, IHG platinum, Club Carlson Gold
OT--another option for Netflix

another option, other than FF miles is to sign up for netflix through a shopping refererral site. I did so through ebates and got $13 back.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 1:45 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG 100K, IHG Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by silver springer
another option, other than FF miles is to sign up for netflix through a shopping refererral site. I did so through ebates and got $13 back.
With the current US Bank 250% bonus miles, one will get 5,250 miles (1,500 base miles + 3,750 bonus miles). 5,250 miles @ 1.5cpm = $78.75 in return. Of course this applies only if the 5-merchant rules are satisfied.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by buschoi
With the current US Bank 250% bonus miles, one will get 5,250 miles (1,500 base miles + 3,750 bonus miles). 5,250 miles @ 1.5cpm = $78.75 in return. Of course this applies only if the 5-merchant rules are satisfied.
Are you sure about that? I thought that promos such as that one only multiplied the miles you receive for dollars spent, and do not multiply sign up bonuses.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by Enjoralas
Are you sure about that? I thought that promos such as that one only multiplied the miles you receive for dollars spent, and do not multiply sign up bonuses.
According to post #1 - the FAQ and the list of merchants, both Sharebuilder and Netflix are specifically listed. They are both sign up bonuses, not per dollar spent.

If the 250% bonus do not post, nothing hurts either, and I get to catch up with some movies and buy $1 worth of my favorite stock, hoping it will contribute to my retirement.

Anyhow, I also made 5 purchases from different merchants for things that I would have bought for personal and business anyway. So if Netflix and Sharebuilder (x2) go through, I would net another 25,000+ miles with almost no cost.

Last edited by buschoi; Dec 21, 2009 at 9:36 pm Reason: Addd more information

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.