Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Fare Gone] CO: PHL-IAH-SJC RT 4/29 $177.40 ai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Fare Gone] CO: PHL-IAH-SJC RT 4/29 $177.40 ai

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2009, 4:31 pm

Programs: DL PM, Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
this was actually the easiest MR to book ever. I just did a simple roundtrip search from PHL-SJC, with outbound and return the same date. It brought up these options for me with the right connections and everything. It forced the IAH segments because, well, it's CO. I'm just glad it didnt suggest taking the train to EWR

as far as the lappy battery, i have a macbook pro with the fancy new battery, so the hour layover charges should be good enough to get me there and back
Old Apr 4, 2009, 5:12 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
Originally Posted by gitismatt
this was actually the easiest MR to book ever. I just did a simple roundtrip search from PHL-SJC, with outbound and return the same date. It brought up these options for me with the right connections and everything. It forced the IAH segments because, well, it's CO. I'm just glad it didnt suggest taking the train to EWR

as far as the lappy battery, i have a macbook pro with the fancy new battery, so the hour layover charges should be good enough to get me there and back
Right on, did a simple PHL-SJC and got the proper route. Thanks, great find.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 7:07 am

May 2 it is for me!!!!

See you all there!
Old Apr 5, 2009, 7:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by ChelseaFC
May 2 it is for me!!!!

See you all there!
It's gonna be fun! Who else booked this for May 2?! I helped mwg25 book it during the CO forum mini-DO dinner last night @ The Palm.

Last edited by Xyzzy; Apr 5, 2009 at 8:31 am
Old Apr 5, 2009, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, CO Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat, US Dirt
God I'd love to but I am booked BWI-EWR-CHS for my trip home after 3 weeks of being on the road
Old Apr 5, 2009, 8:24 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by xyzzy
It's gonna be fun! Who else booked this for May 2?! I helped mwg25 book it during dinner last night @ The Palm.
Unfortunately, for that weekend I chose different cities on CO: SAT-IAH-BWI-IAH-SEA-IAH-EWR-AVP-EWR-SAT. Everything before the IAH-EWR segments is on Saturday; the rest is on Sunday.

A few days later (thurs 5/7 & fri 5/8), I go SAT-EWR-AVP-EWR-IAH-SEA-CLE-EWR-AVP.

If anyone will be in any of those places, let me know.
Old Apr 5, 2009, 7:45 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Looks like its gone; at $198 now.
Old Apr 10, 2009, 7:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Definitely all gone at $158. $198 isn't so bad. I had done PHL-IAH-SMF-IAH-PHL for $328 A/I in B class, within the DEQM timeframe. So many miles, all for a wine trip.

I'd be happy to ride along with someone on the outbound or inbound, but will stay at least a day.
Old Apr 10, 2009, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
I've moved this to MR Discussion, now that the original fare is 'gone'.

Cheers,
BiziBB
Moderator, Mileage Run forums
Old Apr 24, 2009, 8:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Question

Originally Posted by ChelseaFC
May 2 it is for me!!!!

See you all there!
Is anyone else doing this on May 2?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.