Wiki Posts
Search

PDX/United MR

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2007, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond
PDX/United MR

Hopefully I'm doing this right and using the FAQ this is what I have need.

Currently I 'm a 1K with only 38K EQM and 6K UA miles currently booked.
I need just over 5000 BIS to land down at 1P for 2008
I'm based in PDX and this needs to be on UA or UX to comply with United qualification rules.
I'm willing to go anywhere. I have a couple SWUs I could use if it was a more expensive international MR - which seems likely given the number of miles I need. I can do a total turnaround (never leave the airport) but wouldn't mind one day and one night in NRT or wherever.
I can fly right on top of Thanksgiving or Decs 8-10 or Dec 15-17 or even Dec 29-31.
Old Nov 12, 2007, 9:24 am

Programs: UA 1K, AS MPVG
If you don't mind flying domestic, out of PDX I would recommend a MR to PHL via SFO. With the redeye out of SFO and a couple of flights back, this could be a pretty efficient run. Plus, you'll get 2x(550+2521) = 6142 miles. I haven't look at prices recently, but this route has been cheap for some time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.