Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help on MR from BUF or YYZ to BHM or HSV

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2007, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan - SkyMiles - HHonors

Need help to achieve most MILES as follows:

1. No. of miles/segments that you have at present.
Aeroplan: 26260
2. How many more miles/segments will it take to reach your goal.
8740 to Elite
3. Where are you are based.
BUF and/or YYZ
4. Whether or not there is some place specific that you would really like to go.
BHM and/or HSV
* as an option MSY
5. Dates you are available to travel are must a must - in both directions, please
Out: October 23, 24 or 25
In: October 29 or 30
Old Sep 21, 2007, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
It's going to be hard to get that many miles because AL just isn't that far away. On ITA, I found the following for $279 (all on UA):

Oct 24 buf-iad-lga-ord-bhm
Oct 30 bhm-ord-sdf-clt-buf

That will give you around 4447 miles.

Or for $284, you could do:

Oct 24 buf-iad-lga-ord-bhm
Oct 30 bhm-ord-dtw-iad-clt-buf

That will give you around 4947 miles, far short of your goal. I tried adding an extra segment on the outbound, but that pushed the price up over $380. Don't know how much you want to spend.

There are many other combinations available, but I didn't see any that routed through SFO or LAX, so don't think they would make a huge difference in your miles. I'll let you play with those. Also didn't try HSV or MSY.

Maybe you could do 2 of those. Oct 24-27 and Oct 28-30 or something like that. I'm assuming you want to visit family in AL. So you go back home for 1 day in the middle of your visit.

Good luck

Last edited by margarita girl; Sep 21, 2007 at 8:36 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.