Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Mileage run using Delta awards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2022, 6:41 pm
Original Poster

Need $3K MQD to remain Platinum. Found Delta roundtrip business class award flight Fromm NYC to London for 365,000 miles. I thought award flights gave 10% as MQD and actual MQM, but its saying that I'll only earn:

1,431 MQMs
$309 MQDs

What's up?
Old Oct 8, 2022, 9:01 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Traciely
Need $3K MQD to remain Platinum. Found Delta roundtrip business class award flight Fromm NYC to London for 365,000 miles. I thought award flights gave 10% as MQD and actual MQM, but its saying that I'll only earn:

1,431 MQMs
$309 MQDs

What's up?
What's the full routing, and are all the flights DL-operated? Those are the only ones that count for MQMs/MQDs when booking with Skymiles.
Old Oct 9, 2022, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Ahh, that is it. While I found the flight on the Delta website, it is a Virgin Atlantic flight. Thanks for clearing that up for me before I wasted the miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.