Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] TK : SIN - MUC US$1113 RT Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2021, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Maximum stay 3 months.
Ticket has to be issued on or before 22 October.
Dreamliner 787 between SIN and IST.

First post, I hope I covered it all. Not allowed to post a link, but can be booked with OTA and TK direct.
Fliar likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 3:53 am

Would be an awesome fare ... if only this is eligible for the VTL scheme.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 8:58 am
Used to be highman123

Do you have a link where this prices out?
Old Oct 13, 2021, 9:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by MightyTravels
User cant post links. However Google Flights has no issue pricing out with link directly to TK website.
MightyTravels likes this.
Old Oct 13, 2021, 12:57 pm

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Thanks for posting this. Been flying TK quite a bit as their fares are really cheap.

Sadly not VTL flight but hoping that by mid next year it's open to all flights

That said, after outbound flight is flown, are changes free for the inbound?
I cant find the full T&Cs for the fare online, expedia doesnt display it and the TK site doesnt list it out fully

I only see this:*When making changes to your ticket, you must pay the fee difference as well as any additional price differences that may occur.
Old Oct 14, 2021, 1:49 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by MightyTravels
I would call you the lord of mistake fares But I am surprised you ask quesiton on the fare you actually posted yourself With Google flights link.

TK : SIN - MUC $1114 RT Business Class
Old Oct 14, 2021, 8:46 am
Used to be highman123

Hehe we are trying! For some reason we thought this one was SIN-IST so the price would never show
Old Oct 14, 2021, 10:08 pm

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Just booked for May - August next year with the assumption that VTL requirements will have phased out by then. Wide open availability. Many thanks to the OP for the heads up on this fare...
Old Oct 15, 2021, 6:34 am

Programs: AZ FA+, A3 G, AB G | IHG RA, HGP D, FPC P, Accor P, BW D, HH D, Eleva, GHA P, 1862 Voyager
Originally Posted by cmdsea
Just booked for May - August next year with the assumption that VTL requirements will have phased out by then. Wide open availability. Many thanks to the OP for the heads up on this fare...

could you share a copy of the fare rules? im interested to know the change fees for inbound flight
Old Oct 15, 2021, 4:43 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by lsed
could you share a copy of the fare rules? im interested to know the change fees for inbound flight
Here you go. Sorry all formatting has been lost, so a bit dificult to read.
Spoiler

Old Oct 20, 2021, 10:02 am

Thanks for the fare rules!

B-AFTER DEPARTURE- -
THE ITINERARY MUST BE RE-PRICED USING HISTORICAL FARES IN EFFECT ON THE ORIGINAL TICKETING DATE.

Looks like I should be able to change the inbound dates for not much cost once outbound is flown then
Old Oct 21, 2021, 8:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
An amazing fare
Old Oct 21, 2021, 9:27 am

Does this fare allow free date changes for outbound and inbound flights?
Old Oct 11, 2022, 5:09 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi all,
Bringing back this topic - does anyone have the full fare rules and willing to share?
I have flown the outbound, and now I want to change my dates, but TK is coming back quoting me >3000€.
As usual with TK, dealing with the call centre is a difficult case. I want to escalate this and attach the fare rules to their customer support. [the fare rule quoted in the middle of this thread is just the partial info which I am afraid that they might not accept and challenge]

Cheers!
Old Oct 11, 2022, 3:32 pm

Programs: NZ
Originally Posted by nldogbert
Hi all,
Bringing back this topic - does anyone have the full fare rules and willing to share?
I have flown the outbound, and now I want to change my dates, but TK is coming back quoting me >3000€.
As usual with TK, dealing with the call centre is a difficult case. I want to escalate this and attach the fare rules to their customer support. [the fare rule quoted in the middle of this thread is just the partial info which I am afraid that they might not accept and challenge]

Cheers!
nldogbert I don't have the full fare rules anymore. Is the new fight booking into the same booking class as the orignal flight? A higher booking class would result in a reprice, but >3000€ is excessive even in that situation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.