Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Round the US in F for Plat -

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2019, 10:35 am
Original Poster

I need 1100 EQDs and 14k EQM to requal for plat. Out of DFW or close.

Flying PE international fares are now a bit pricey - with the F bonus- it makes sense to go round the USA on a MR --

DFW-MIA-BOS-SEA (or SFO) - DFW in F - lets me hit the numbers. When I try to book on multi-city AA won't allow it.

Ideas?
Old Dec 4, 2019, 4:27 am

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
When you try to book where? What is the error?
there are so many places you can book. OTA?
there are travel agents that can book this stuff easily for you and it costs you nothing (NYCFlyer and BocaStephen) are 2 that come to mind, are active here, and get discounts. NYCFlyer has booked a bunch of stuff for us (mostly my wife on my biz trips but for me as well).

call AA?
so in summary:
1) depends on the error
2) call AA
3) call a TA
4) use an OTA.
kt729 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.