Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] La/++ akl-scl-mad-hnd €570

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2019, 6:55 am

This fare is so much fun to play with.I just need @ChocolateFactory to tell me how I can get the return in J because setting the fare bucket to I isn't working anymore.

Old Aug 5, 2019, 7:12 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
@beyounged is the expert.
Have you tried specifying “+cabin 2”?
Old Aug 5, 2019, 7:53 am

Woah there I am definitely not one. Perplexed as why I fares cannot be tagged along with this one, as not one single I fare could work with a Y outbound.
C class works though, ends up being 2.9k USD so not exactly a bargain.
this specific economy return fare, KEESFD0F, seems to be the one they overlooked. it is the only Y fare that has unlimited stopovers and transfers with routing via atlantic. But definitely not a super good value at 400USD add-on as a one way so the good ol'days of 2018 is not coming back.
Old Aug 5, 2019, 7:58 am

Interesting, let's play. Can't find any amazing routing or fare on the first try, but let's see what we can figure out from this..
Old Aug 5, 2019, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by ChocolateFactory
@beyounged is the expert.
Have you tried specifying “+cabin 2”?
Jump into full fare J/C buckets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.