Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] ET: CAI-AKL o/w in J as low as US$440

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 5, 2017, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SQueeze
IF these are not canceled, Month of flight, routing, list your handle,and then any results/updates.

Jan 2018 CAI-ADD-HKG-AKL-HKG-ADD-CAI Coffee84 ( J/ cx I )
JAN 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-AKL Oliverio (ET/SQ in D)
Feb 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-AKL-SIN-ADD-CAI Zebranz (all D)
Mar 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-AKL Coffee84 (J/ sq D)
May 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-CHC-SIN-ADD-CAI Zebranz (all D)
May 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-AKL-SIN-ADD-CAI. Trappy (ALL D CLASS)
May 2018 CAI-ADD-SIN-AKL Kiwifruit (ET/J;SQ/D)
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE] ET: CAI-AKL o/w in J as low as US$440

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:04 am

Programs: SQ AA TK
Just sharing my experience on the refund. Expedia was much more disappointing than Ethiopian.

Booked via Expedia.
Received cancelled email.
Called them 2 weeks later as I was travelling.
They had no idea what was going on.
Promised and failed to deliver on call backs 5 times in a row.

Excuses from Expedia included: Not being able to contact the airline. Unable to get wavier code to reinstate ticket.

After another 2 weeks and calls, they said, refund was the only option. I said please proceed. Didn't receive it for another 2 weeks.

Called Ethiopian and they said Expedia needs to cancel, and have not done so. Another call to Expedia and this time someone gets it right. I get my refund within a day.

Expedia can kiss goodbye to my 25k/year spend they enjoyed for the last 3 years. Their Gold customer support was quite good but have noticed a big decline after March this year.

So for those of you who received cancellation notice from your OTA but have no refund, call the OTA to properly process the refund. Remind the TA that SUSPENDED coupons cancellation are not that straight forward apparently. Then double check with Ethiopian.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.