Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM Fare Gone] AD AZUL Europe-Brazil Eur 900 Oct, Nov, Feb, Mar

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM Fare Gone] AD AZUL Europe-Brazil Eur 900 Oct, Nov, Feb, Mar

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2017, 9:09 am

Programs: TK Elite, FB Gold
Totally agree, @irishguy28. But as @christravelblog mentioned, AZUL doesn't credit to many programs. For *A it's only United & TAP, no Miles&More. And seeing as I'm located in Europe, I have a higher chance of redeeming those miles in the TAP programme.
Old May 19, 2017, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by B0gdan
Totally agree, @irishguy28. But as @christravelblog mentioned, AZUL doesn't credit to many programs. For *A it's only United & TAP, no Miles&More. And seeing as I'm located in Europe, I have a higher chance of redeeming those miles in the TAP programme.
Unless your chances of redeeming means you have to pay twice as much as you'd have with UA MP and also pay extra in YQ scam charges...
Old May 23, 2017, 2:58 am

question

What do you think.Can I reserve other domestic flights in Brasil,sambodromo etc or they can cancell reservation.Anybody call them to reserve seats?
I can see my reservation only on TAP website but a can not choose seats.
Old Jun 11, 2017, 12:45 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Anyone has any news? I mean, any sign of cancellations?
Old Jun 22, 2017, 7:49 am

2 tickets bought separately and no news of cancellation. Although low, the price doesn't look like an error fare. My dates are in February so we'll be calling Azul around autumn for seat selection.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 3:17 pm
formerly maskelo

keep in mind that in Brazil you have very strong laws to protect the consumer, which means most (if not all) airlines would honour an error fare (recent examples KLM, AA) to avoid law suits. It is very easy to go to court against the airline and win (a considerable amount of money compared to the ticket price - sometimes 1.5x to 3x) if you go to PROCOM (Albeit mainly for nationals of Brazil as you need to appear on the hearing)....I guess you might all be alright on this one and I would have loved to have taken advantage but was late unfortunately
Old Oct 17, 2017, 12:58 pm

Programs: DL Gold / Accor Gold
Originally Posted by B0gdan
2 tickets bought separately and no news of cancellation. Although low, the price doesn't look like an error fare. My dates are in February so we'll be calling Azul around autumn for seat selection.
Well guys, the tickets was honoured. I made my trip between BLQ to VCP (with a connection in LIS) on October 6th.

The leg between BLQ and LIS was made on a A319 but the leg between LIS and VCP on A330 flat bed. Good service.

I paid for 2 tickets on this error, € 620,00

Cheers.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by pmichelazzo
Well guys, the tickets was honoured. I made my trip between BLQ to VCP (with a connection in LIS) on October 6th.

The leg between BLQ and LIS was made on a A319 but the leg between LIS and VCP on A330 flat bed. Good service.

I paid for 2 tickets on this error, € 620,00

Cheers.
Happy to hear! And a much better price than I got out of MAD. My flight is not until February but I called to book the seats and everything was fine.

How was the catering on board, overall service? Also, is TAP actually providing service for J flights intra-Europe?

Last edited by B0gdan; Oct 18, 2017 at 5:12 am Reason: TAP
Old Feb 24, 2018, 3:49 pm

Just flew this fare. Kudos to Azul - one of the best small cute airlines I've ever sampled. Hard product is really nice. Food is surprisingly good for south american airline, nice champagne and a few decent wines. Service with a smile. Can only recommend it as a nice alternative way to get between Europe/NA and SA. Especially so for all United aficionados, given very decent earnings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.