FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   [PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/1807794-prem-fare-gone-flr-hkg-icn-nrt-dus-770-j.html)

henkybaby Dec 11, 2016 3:17 pm

My guess is that the OWGE stands for a One Way Global Explorer. ;)

I still feel we should call this the Lambo Fare.

First of all because it is Italo/German, and also because it makes no sense, is totally crazy and you may not get the product you expected. Lastly, you may leave home but how you come home is still not sure.

GUWonder Dec 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 27597330)

First of all because it is Italo/German, and also because it makes no sense, is totally crazy and you may not get the product you expected. Lastly, you may leave home but how you come home is still not sure.

Sudtirolo or South Tyrol. German speaking part of Italy.

The South Tyrolean Apple of My Eye.

klausa Dec 11, 2016 3:27 pm

Prosecco Fare.

All over the world and it's apparently impossible to stop :D

jvde Dec 11, 2016 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by robbo17 (Post 27597316)
Sorry no, hasn't ticketed yet, not sure how to find it until it tickets!

any idea how to find this before buying?

Granite64 Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by henkybaby (Post 27597330)

Beats 'Great Dane' that's for sure.. :D

headingwest Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Italian Job - it's a robbery!

ManFactSpendLA Dec 11, 2016 3:30 pm

Is there anyone that can help me with fare codes or a thread? I'm new to this..

Mine are various

D Z I

All on 055 ticket stock

readicculus Dec 11, 2016 3:31 pm

anyone seeing anything to lax?

Ned1968 Dec 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by robbo17 (Post 27597179)

Thanks Robbo17 - I wasn't fast enough; everything I try with IPC prices up at crazy (i.e. normal) pricing now!

robbo17 Dec 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Originally Posted by jvde (Post 27597282)
wow! Do you happen to have the routing rules for this?

Sorry no, hasn't ticketed yet, not sure how to find it until it tickets!

Lack Dec 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by Ned1968 (Post 27597375)
Thanks Robbo17 - I wasn't fast enough; everything I try with IPC prices up at crazy (i.e. normal) pricing now!

Well, you first mistake was having a life and not working on this for the last two days like a proper degenerate.

headingwest Dec 11, 2016 3:41 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by readicculus (Post 27597367)
anyone seeing anything to lax?

Sure, how many times do you want to go? :D

https://www.skyscanner.net/transport...y-view#results

A nice mixture of BA, AF and AZ for £1087

robbo17 Dec 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Originally Posted by Ned1968 (Post 27597375)

Only way is to change all dates by the relative day up or down...the jfk part needed an 8 day layover too

Ned1968 Dec 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by Lack (Post 27597395)
Well, you first mistake was having a life and not working on this for the last two days like a proper degenerate.

You misunderstand - like many others I have spent all weekend on this and this has BECOME my life :)

I've only booked a couple of them (pretty good considering I have a wife) - the limiting factor is how much I'm prepared to lend to Alitalia on the understanding that it might be months before I fly or get refunded

vincewy Dec 11, 2016 3:56 pm

I just received emails form Expedia to prepare to get Australian visa (ESTA), I was like ...? You better honor my ticket now if you want me to get the visa.

I still believe those DUS-US/Canada-FLR deals have higher chance (if not much higher) of going through since the price points are much closer to many flash sales we have seen recently (EU-US). If I am manager at AZ's revenue management I'd go after those tickets going through Australia first.