Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 13, 2016, 5:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: irishguy28
Unofficial cancellation statement from Alitalia: see post #2414, or the original post in Italian on a similar Italian forum

COW8C fare rules available in post #147 (second box)
DOW8C fare rules available in post #150
IOWGE fare rules available in post #1241
IRTGE fare rules available in post #1555
CRTEU fare rules available in post #1589
DOWGE fare rules available in post #1601
IRT8C2 fare rules available in post #2105
Print Wikipost

[PREM FARE GONE] FLR-HKG/ICN/NRT-DUS from 770€ / J

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Strange. An Expedia fee of £20 has been billed to my Amex but an Alitalia fee still sits pending.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by irishguy28
I think you missed a trick there, by not adding in a stay in SYD!!!
Wow and I thought I had a cracking deal. I didn't think I could add London to the mix. I need to fork another £120 for my flights to FLR from London.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:25 am

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Elite Ambassador, HH Diamond, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by a9504477
No need to do anything now. Likely you won't have to worry about it, and if indeed they honour the bookings you might be able to make changes without any charge.
Thanks, that's what I thought!

I booked one great routing to Cape Town and this 2nd was a disaster! I thought it would get pulled quickly and booked half asleep after a few drinks....

I booked the wrong day leaving, wrong month returning, wrong airline AND wrong destination haha.. my friend wanted Rwanda I booked Ugunda. Ultimate fail but if I can change the dates don't mind going there for 5 days... haha
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:26 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, *A Gold, Hertz President's Circle, HHonors Diamond
I've made a mistake on one of my tickets, by using an abbreviated version of my name when booking via Expedia.

I.e. Ticked as "Fred" by passport says "Frederic"

Will I be okay to travel on this or do in need to correct the error?
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:27 am

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Originally Posted by ianfly

and booked half asleep after a few drinks....
That's why mine is so crazy!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:27 am

Originally Posted by obduro
Strange. An Expedia fee of £20 has been billed to my Amex but an Alitalia fee still sits pending.
It happened to me when booking with Opodo or even Amex Travel in the past - nothing to worry about (with Amex Travel, I once had two minor charges from them and a final charge showing Alitalia Web UK Hounslow a few days later).

G
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Vgravity
Don't worry. Alitalia are busy correcting the error for you!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:28 am

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Spire Elite Ambassador, HH Diamond, Avis President’s Club
Originally Posted by Vgravity
I've made a mistake on one of my tickets, by using an abbreviated version of my name when booking via Expedia.

I.e. Ticked as "Fred" by passport says "Frederic"

That's fine.. my phone autocorrected my name from Ian to Iron before and I was able to fly ha
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:32 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
Originally Posted by onsovik
One person what I know is waiting at FLR to depart first segment to FCO so we will see today
a friend of mine is in Tokyo as we speak - on this fare. left yesterday. no issues on the trip.

(I'd add though, that with previous mistake fares, people have been able to travel 'next day' (ish) whilst the airline worked out whether to cancel and how to cancel. so the fact that he got to travel on the fare doesn't mean that it's 100% guaranteed that it'll stick).
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:33 am

Programs: SK, LH
Originally Posted by newflyer2013
Wow and I thought I had a cracking deal. I didn't think I could add London to the mix. I need to fork another £120 for my flights to FLR from London.
LON, DUB, BRU were allowed too. not sure of other combinations
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:34 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK
It happened to me when booking with Opodo or even Amex Travel in the past - nothing to worry about (with Amex Travel, I once had two minor charges from them and a final charge showing Alitalia Web UK Hounslow a few days later).

G
Thanks for the feedback! First time booking with an OTA so good to know it comes with the territory.
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:36 am

So, given that this (seemingly) is, finally dead — make your sandwiches, sip your drinks, sit back and enjoy
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Gnopps
The fare is fully flexible so you can refund it later when the fare is no longer available. Just book new tickets.
I fare is fully flexible?
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:38 am

Friends.... Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do you change seats on alitalia?
Old Dec 12, 2016, 6:38 am

Programs: BA
Originally Posted by zebranz
I assume you mean it has moved from Pending to Posted? What OTA did you use? Was the charge from AZ or the OTA?
Yes that is correct. I used opodo, the charge was from opodo too. For the Expedia bookings the charge is still pending but its from AZ.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.