Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] PR: Nyc-ceb $164

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] PR: Nyc-ceb $164

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2016, 9:09 am

Can anyone answer when is it safe to call airline to confirm the booking... Since it can't be pulled on there website?
Old Nov 1, 2016, 9:36 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Originally Posted by FLYROBFLY
Can anyone answer when is it safe to call airline to confirm the booking... Since it can't be pulled on there website?
It's safe now, it's been dead for 24 hrs
Old Nov 1, 2016, 9:53 am

Bad idea
Old Nov 1, 2016, 11:05 am

Programs: AA Plat
Originally Posted by FLYROBFLY
Hold off for at least a week. What's the rush? You aren't leaving for another 6+ months.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 1:23 pm

I called the airline today to try adding my FF# to the reservation. They confirmed my res but couldn't add my Etihad guest number. They said it needed to be done through the OTA.

When I asked why reservations couldn't be accessed online the CSR said their system is being updated. From what I've gathered from reading online, this has been broken for quite some time.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 5:48 am

I returned about a week ago. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with PAL. Quick checkin, Good FAs, Good IFE selection and my flights were on time. Meals could've been better, but that's really about it. Another great trip (and deal) in the books.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.