Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need 4600 Delta sky miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:05 am
Original Poster

Need 4600 Delta sky miles

I didn't pay attention to the fare class of my last trip. So instead of almost 20k miles, I'll be getting 10k. This leaves me 4600 miles short to make my status. Need help to find flight from DCA or BWI before this year's end.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:15 am

Programs: Top tier elite on several airlines across alliances, Marriott Rewards, SPG
What's your budget for those miles (in cents per mile)? Is intn'l ok? Are any dates doable for you, or are you constrained to weekends only? You need to post more detailed information if you want folks around here to help.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 12:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Mividadulce
I didn't pay attention to the fare class of my last trip. So instead of almost 20k miles, I'll be getting 10k. This leaves me 4600 miles short to make my status. Need help to find flight from DCA or BWI before this year's end.
Have you satisfied DL's MQD requirements for the status tier you're seeking?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.