Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

2016 Segment Running on AA out of DCA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2015, 8:24 am
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Platinum, DL Gold

This may perhaps be a bit early considering how many are still trying to lock in status for this year, but I'm trying to get a jump on segment running for next year. Recently moved to the DC area (and fairly new to segment runs), so still trying to get the hang of optimizing my runs.

I've typically been able to book same-day turns on weekends up and down the East Coast and have been averaging around $35-40 per segment. Would be great if some veterans could chime in -- I'm curious as to whether this is a reasonable price per segment and I should continue booking these when I find them, or if better fares can be had. Not necessarily looking for someone to piece together specific runs (although I wouldn't complain), would just like some general insight.
Old Dec 15, 2015, 9:59 am

Last edited by Geauxtigers; Aug 14, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.