Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Multi-city India and EU - Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Multi-city India and EU - Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2015, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Hyatt Gold
DL: Multi-city BLR and ZRH - Business Class

Hi there -

I'm looking to bulk up my Skymiles account next year to work towards using miles on a trip to Asia (adopting from China and trying to save some costs on flights). I have the opportunity to get in a business trip to BLR and ZRH (most likely in one trip) early in 2016. I'm looking to purchase business class as well.

As I look at flights in Feb/Mar time frame, flights are pretty outrageous at $24k r/t with a combination of Delta/AirFrance. Looking at United or American, I can get these flights in the $5-6k range...which is where my price point is at. Any thoughts as to why Delta is way out of the ballpark compared to competitors? I need the miles, but I can't do it at that price.

Thanks!

Last edited by Technobie; Dec 14, 2015 at 11:29 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.