Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

AA: Need MR (PR) Strategy Help

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2015, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Hello flyertalk and thanks for all the fish over the years.

I'm currently EXP on AA and hoping to maintain for next year. I'm projecting to finish at 72,300 Points and 61,200 miles for the year.

I could drop in another 3000 point trip in there easily for work. I can also add another 2000-3000 points for a personal trip. Unfortunately, I had to cancel a Europe trip that would have added another 15000 points.

I'm wondering how feasible it is to craft a mileage / points run to put me over the edge. Likely my larger block of free time would be at the year end (last 2 weeks), with very limited free weekends before then. I would think cheap business class fares might make most sense given the 2x points bonus...

What are your thoughts? How would you approach this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.