Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need AA/US/OW mileage run July 3-5

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2015, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Yesterday morning I should have purchased the ORD-DUB r/t fare for July 3-5. Later in the evening, after checking BA Avios availability for the positioning flights, the price went up $500.

Based out of Kansas City (MCI), I'm looking for an AA/US/oneworld (100% EQM) run over July 3-5. Looking to use Avios to position to ORD or DFW unless there's a steal of a deal from MCI. Could potentially also use United miles to position to a United hub if there's a fare war. Can also use AA miles to position if it makes sense. Can leave July 2 if it's an evening flight after 5:00 PM and must return on July 5.

Visas: Chile (no longer necessary), Argentina and China

Looking at spending $650 or less.

I am familiar with the Google flights map but did not see the ORD-DUB deal at the time. Please let me know you need any other information.

Thank you very much for your help!

Last edited by jetsarefast2; Jun 8, 2015 at 7:42 am
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:42 am

How many miles are you looking for?
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gunner14
How many miles are you looking for?
Looking for the best cpm possible.

I'm currently AA Platinum and working my way up to ExPlat. Would like to take advantage of the company holiday (July 3) plus weekend and get some miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.