Wiki Posts
Search

UA segment run from DEN

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2015, 5:59 am
Original Poster

UA segment run from DEN

Dear all,

I will be visiting Denver in the first week of May 2015. I need two segments on UA. The best day for me to do the segment run would be 2 May, but my days are flexible. As I live in Europe I am not familiar with doing segment runs out of DEN so I hope some local flyers may provide some good advice on routes that are usually suitable for segment runs.

Thank you for your help.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 6:10 am

Programs: DL*DM/AA*G
You just need two segments? Why don't you just use google flights and put in the travel dates and look for cheap flights. Cheapest with a quick look on May 2nd would be DEN-OKC 10am-2.30pm total ~$159.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 7:13 am

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Diamond
Two segments from Denver will be easy. cvision has the cheapest and easiest run. However, for $197 you can do your run on the 2nd to Las Vegas with about 8 hours in Vegas. For a degenerate gambler like myself that is what I would I do. Just sayin. Just don't miss your return flight.
Old Mar 26, 2015, 7:46 am

Programs: UA Silver / FA
First, a big thanks to the real "Great Dane". I knew I recognized your name...

LAS, PHX, OKC, MCI, LAX will be the cheapest for you to look at. Agreed with FlyingCOS that 8 hours in LAS is dangerous.. but also could pay for your trip
Old Mar 26, 2015, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Thank you so much for helping me out. LAS sounds like an excellent choice. I am happy to see that Tblack15 recognizes my name. I will never forget an early morning on 11 February 2015 when I was looking for a fare between NCL and EWR priced in Danish Kroner. The fare looked so strange that I just had to share it on FlyerTalk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.