Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RDM-TUS help

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2015, 3:51 pm
Original Poster

RDM-TUS help

I need to fly from RDM to TUS Jan 25-28 on United Airlines for business. I'd like to make the most of my miles before Mar 1 and would like to put a mileage jog into the trip on Jan 25. The best I can figure is RDM-LAS-TUS-RDM. I am new to mileage runs and could use some advise.

I found this using the multi-destinations page on united.com. It includes a long layover in LAS which should be fine.

What if I am able to find another booking with multiple destinations and layovers and I don't make it to one destination before the next flight takes off due to a delay. Is there a way to put all legs on one itinerary?

Thanks,

Jonny
Old Jan 9, 2015, 4:04 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K
I'm confused...has UA turned LAS and TUS into hubs?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 5:29 am

Programs: DL DM/2MM
Hi jonny g- Welcome to FlyerTalk and to the Mileage Run forum. As yours is a help request, it is more appropriately served in the Mileage Run Discussion forum. Please have a look at the forum guidelines for more info.

I will move your request into that forum momentarily, and encourage you to follow the discussion there.

-18sas
Moderator, Mileage Run forum
Old Jan 9, 2015, 9:25 pm
Original Poster

Just a jog is needed

Originally Posted by discoverCSG
I'm confused...has UA turned LAS and TUS into hubs?
I'm trying to take on a few extra miles while I'm on a business trip to TUS. I found I could do a jog to LAS on the way there for a cheaper overall price. I was wondering if there are other such itineraries that might even be better.

My second question is how do mileage runs work with you have tight connections.

Many thanks,

JG

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.